Im in love

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
after going out and playing Dark Souls with a girl from tinder, i fell. she is so cute and bubbly. the moment i saw her sitting in front of the place waiting for me, i got down the bus and ran to her. i didnt even see her face but i knew, i knew that she was what she looked like in the pics.

of course, on the second date she was pessimistic and whiny for some reason but i still have faith XD

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
That nice but dont fuck it up

• +1
Reactions: Griffith and turkproducer
That nice but dont fuck it up

i have already planned the next move. if i dont ltr this gurl that i hav everything in common with

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
i have already planned the next move. if i dont ltr this gurl that i hav everything in common with

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 209
IT'S TIME BRO, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FUCK A WOMAN, JOIN SOCIETY, BREED WITH HER AND ABANDON THIS CYNICISM RIDDEN SHITHOLE FULL OF LYING NIGGERS AND SELF HATING FRAUDS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Blitz and Deleted member 209
IT'S TIME BRO, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FUCK A WOMAN, JOIN SOCIETY, BREED WITH HER AND ABANDON THIS CYNICISM RIDDEN SHITHOLE FULL OF LYING NIGGERS AND SELF HATING FRAUDS

god bless you brother

If she's giving you that easy on the first date, then she is also giving it to the other guys at the first date

• +1
Reactions: Lifemax and zeno
I guess you are no longer truecel

If she's giving you that easy on the first date, then she is also giving it to the other guys at the first date
This. Take it slow & watch your back cowboy

ew falling in love with a tinder whore, she's probably fucked atleast 7 different guys using tinder/online dating platforms in the last few months, its OVER if you didnt have sex with her on the first date

This is going to end badly for OP but I don't have the heart to tell him why

i dont care tbh ngl
I guess you are no longer truecel

yeah now im just incel i guess.
This is going to end badly for OP but I don't have the heart to tell him why

please tell me, i can take it
ew falling in love with a tinder whore, she's probably fucked atleast 7 different guys using tinder/online dating platforms in the last few months, its OVER if you didnt have sex with her on the first date

i disagree. i think she is a virgin and she is waiting for the right one