IM IN SOME NAZI SERVER RIGHT NOW AND LITERALLY EVERYONE IS DYSGENIC OR A MUTT OF SOME KIND

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
@wishIwasSalludon
I wish I could screenshot this but its too small id get uncovered. they are legit all mutts or disabled in some kind.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, cannotbeasked, 97baHater and 8 others
@wishIwasSalludon
I wish I could screenshot this but its too small id get uncovered. they are legit all mutts or disabled in some kind.
It’s impossible to find a white Nazi in 2024, when someone is racist I just assume they’re ethnic

I’m right 99% of the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jué, Imretarded?, emo and 2 others
This is legit insane. They all look like they have some non euro admixture.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, thereallegend and wishIwasSalludon
It’s impossible to find a white Nazi in 2024, when someone is racist I just assume they’re ethnic

I’m right 99% of the time
There is legit a Mongolian nazi in here. I kid you not. He is the most racially ambiguous cunt i have ever seen

One of these days I may have to start a racist tiktok. the brown infestation is too strong among racists these days

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, Imretarded?, distance decay and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Offensive Bias, hypernormie and 5 others
Nick Fuentes Is literally mexican

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, noobs and Imretarded?
There is legit a Mongolian nazi in here. I kid you not. He is the most racially ambiguous cunt i have ever seen

One of these days I may have to start a racist tiktok. the brown infestation is too strong among racists these days
post your nordic face and call them mongrel shitskins and that you would flay them for bring of inferior blood

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and cromagnon
@wishIwasSalludon
Most nazis are either

A.Indian 🇮🇳
B.Brazilian/Mexican 🇲🇽🇦🇷🇧🇷
C.Slavic 🇷🇺🇵🇱🇺🇦

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Imretarded?
post your nordic face and call them mongrel shitskins and that you would flay them for bring of inferior blood
I got banned for calling one of them an Asian

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I got banned for calling one of them an Asian
Thats crazy. I remember browsing racist forums and they'd make huge threads talking about how the other guy's ethnicity are subhuman for having brachycephaly :lul::lul::lul: think it might have been apricity.

What's the point of being a nazi if you're not willing to judge each other's racial worth:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
unfortunately it's what happens when the country's been subject to mass immigration and dysgenics, but somehow they are weird for having enough self awareness to want prevent it from getting worse?

anyway, it's par for the course really for the right, just like how christians needed muslims to defend jesus for them, these white pussies need mutts and browns to defend their literal existence for them. absolutely disgusting