im in the fucking trenches bro poorcels GTFIH

chudlite

chudlite

Taking Revenge on enriquecel
i just had to shoplift a bag of lays potato chips and a diet coke because im dead broke

poorcels its over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender, Ascending2Tyrone, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
hi pookies im in class now eating my chips
@Imretarded? @Dendoni @dark.max @Juandigomigo22

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn, Imretarded?, dark.max and 4 others
IMG 5920

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender, Imretarded?, ttlurker and 2 others
hi pookies im in class now eating my chips
@Imretarded? @Dendoni @dark.max @Juandigomigo22
Hey pookie, you shouldn’t be eating chips it’s a looksmin and will make you’re breathe smell like shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, enriquecel, chudlite and 1 other person
Hey pookie, you shouldn’t be eating chips it’s a looksmin and will make you’re breathe smell like shit
hmmm true but its a very small bag since i had to be able to fit it in my pocket

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Juandigomigo22
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Costcosuperstore, enriquecel and 1 other person
How are you dead broke?

Instant noodles is good poor food.

what do u think about diet coke
I think it’s like eating healthy chips, if you’re trying to be healthy just don’t eat it, you might as well get the regular

Vote for the democrats to improve poorcel living standards. Forget the culture wars. They're just there to divert your attention away from the fact that you're BEING ROBBED.

how is nigga jewish and dead broke

idk ask your cousin mark zuckerfag for some cash?

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Shoplifting inexpensive items is fun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Fuck noodles, you can make chipotle chicken burritos like 10 of them for $12
I am not in the Western world so I don't know what that is :hnghn:

Sounds better though! Most popular poverty here is just noodles and eggs.

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Shoplifting inexpensive items is fun
i used to steal alot of cough syrup but im sober right now i had a massive addiction i even oded and immediately got my retarded ass on org and made a post

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Your skin and bf% crying rn. Bloated mf

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and KevinDurder
Nigga coulda stole anything and he chose goyslop

Get a job lazy ass nigga

Vote for the democrats to improve poorcel living standards. Forget the culture wars. They're just there to divert your attention away from the fact that you're BEING ROBBED.
my nigga i cannot vote i wasnt born in goyim america

Last edited:
  • +1
I am not in the Western world so I don't know what that is :hnghn:

Sounds better though! Most popular poverty here is just noodles and eggs.
It’s like bbq chicken but spicy and you put chipotle sauce and tomatoes lettuce, bacon and ranch in a burrito

• Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Nigga coulda stole anything and he chose goyslop

Get a job lazy ass nigga
nigga i have to eat in class do you want me to shoplift a pack of fucking raw chicken breasts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
It’s like bbq chicken but spicy and you put chipotle sauce and tomatoes lettuce, bacon and ranch in a burrito
That actually sounds really good tbh :hnghn:

I feel hungry now at 3 AM

Fuck.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Juandigomigo22
nigga i have to eat in class do you want me to shoplift a pack of fucking raw chicken breasts
If you snuck raw beef you could have eaten it raw

Though, it wouldn't be NT

I think it’s like eating healthy chips, if you’re trying to be healthy just don’t eat it, you might as well get the regular
so should i just drink normal coke?

• +1
He eats my shit on a daily basis his breath is already bad

• +1
  • +1
For retards:
This does not apply to you if you do not live in the united states of America.

how bhai the chicken alone would be pretty expensive
Chicken breast are only $8 and tomatoes and lettuce are about $2 each, then you can add bacon or not if you can’t afford it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
just get a job bro, shits sad

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
just get a job bro, shits sad
sad indeed but im too lazy for a job and i get groceries delivered to my door via my parents so i dont shoplift shit 24/7 im just broke atm cuz i spend my money like a retard

• +1
your jewish ancestors would be ashamed of you

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and noonespecial
i shoplift skittles and other candy all the timr with friend, open them and put them in pocket, recently i also shoplifted a colored contacts

i shoplift skittles and other candy all the timr with friend, open them and put them in pocket, recently i also shoplifted a colored contacts
bro holy shit you reminded me i got a warning for talking about shoplifting last time:feelswhy: probably getting one this time

but yeah shoplifting is fun most of the time imo the thrill exists above the value of whatever you stole

• +1
bro holy shit you reminded me i got a warning for talking about shoplifting last time:feelswhy: probably getting one this time

but yeah shoplifting is fun most of the time imo the thrill exists above the value of whatever you stole
true lmao, we both start laughing out loud and sayind dumb things like “actually i dont want this” “lets grt something else” then throw empty bag of gummies away

true lmao, we both start laughing out loud and sayind dumb things like “actually i dont want this” “lets grt something else” then throw empty bag of gummies away
they know me at a bunch of stores already so
my options are limited i only steal expensive shit in stores they dont know me but i’ll blatantly steal low value shit in stores that already have high shoplift rate so they dgaf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and shizuku11111
they know me at a bunch of stores already so
my options are limited i only steal expensive shit in stores they dont know me but i’ll blatantly steal low value shit in stores that already have high shoplift rate so they dgaf
we only do it at big markets, how do you even do it without getting caught, we only steal candies and other goyslop

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
we only do it at big markets, how do you even do it without getting caught, we only steal candies and other goyslop
i steal shit with tags on it bro🤣when the alarms ring i fucking bolt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and shizuku11111
Go hunt for food