Im in utter disbelief.German Citys are filled with subhumans

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Not a single good looking guy today.Jesus Christ I dont get this place.Where are all the Chads?I dont see them.I only see subhuman baldcel.And when the guy is tall he is barely average looking jfl.I love my city❤.How is it in your city?

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
you can slay if people are ugly since, just be rare theory

What city are you from? Im in Germany too but don’t see so many subhumans mostly normies

What city are you from? Im in Germany too but don’t see so many subhumans mostly normies
I'm from Bochum it's a city near dortmund

[Theory] Let’s kidnap Chico

This are low class wageceller cities. Visit Münster, most people there are tall and good looking.

This are low class wageceller cities. Visit Münster, most people there are tall and good looking.
Well then I'm not going there.I hate to be mogged.I guess it's mainly here in the citys like Dortmund,Essen and such because there are so many subhuman ethnics

Well then I'm not going there.I hate to be mogged.I guess it's mainly here in the citys like Dortmund,Essen and such because there are so many subhuman ethnics

It is really brutal there. I once was at a university party there. With my 6 feet, I was the second shortest guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
It is really brutal there. I once was at a university party there. With my 6 feet, I was the second shortest guy.
Holy fuck what?!?second shortest?Feels like I'm one of the taller people at 6 ft

I don’t believe it, there’s bound to be at least some Chads in every city since cities have a bigger population.

I don’t believe it, there’s bound to be at least some Chads in every city since cities have a bigger population.
Yea I know man.I was talking about today.I see multiple Chad's on other days.But today there just weren't any

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I will inform when i visit germany

Saw 2 Giga Chads bros in Brussels.
That's it for EU.

yea my city is also mostly filled with ugly short ppl

Thats my home then, ugly tallfags

Holy fuck what?!?second shortest?Feels like I'm one of the taller people at 6 ft
To be honest it was a higher class med student party, but it was really cruel. Now I can emphasize with the manlets here.