I’m Incel because of my IQ

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I’ve said many times before that high IQ is a disability

The fact that my IQ is 147 is proof of that.

imagine if my IQ was in the average range like 120-130

I would have slayed so hard by now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic, forwardgrowth, UnderCovrN0rmie and 3 others
Nope its because your ugly or mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 1707, IndianJock and 9 others
Nope its because your ugly or mentally ill
No, I’m coming out with a new theory. Low IQ theory.

I’m not ugly

I see spics with wife and kids all the time, it’s because their IQ is ~80. Nowadays inceldom is more common because everyone is 120+

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII

I’m not ugly

I see spics with wife and kids all the time, it’s because their IQ is ~80. Nowadays inceldom is more common because everyone is 120+

I have low iq i am incel . Post pic to prove your not ugly then . And those latinos are clearly chadlites

I have low iq i am incel . Post pic to prove your not ugly then . And those latinos are clearly chadlites
I’m talking about 250lb 5’7 spics.

2EEB8F0D CDE3 4366 ADAF 5E2E321364E1

I’m not ugly, I’m incel because of my 147IQ that is repulsive to woman.

and my collagen.

I’m incel due to my eyes

I’m talking about 250lb 5’7 spics.

View attachment 210507
I’m not ugly, I’m incel because of my 147IQ that is repulsive to woman.

and my collagen.

Cope .you are high inhib.

only reason someone can be incel based on iq it is when he has really low iq

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and onnysk
Tenor 2

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 1553, Barbarossa_ and 3 others
IQ is completely useless when it comes to mating. notice how most sexually active men are uneducated and usually from rural areas

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This is going to be a legit theory eventually.

All I see is low IQs slaying. I only know one other genius level IQ like me (half asian kid) and he is also virgin despite having face.

>Also like the other study, they found teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity (the authors note this is also the same IQ range where propensity towards crime peaks).

>Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.

It's a legit theory. High IQ = incel.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBoy and 2 others
If you're actually legit 147 iq which I doubt it tbh, then you should easily be able to get to the top of any field if you dedicate yourself

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBoy, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
If you're actually legit 147 iq which I doubt it tbh, then you should easily be able to get to the top of any field if you dedicate yourself
You also doubt my testosterone levels. Everyone doubts me lol. I never lie

I’m not ugly

Marrying. A goblins is not ascending
Also fuck low iq clowns find ur self s
150 IQ chick and fuck her

Dumb chads make cringy tiktok videos and jbs will still beg to suck his dick

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
You also doubt my testosterone levels. Everyone doubts me lol. I never lie
You straight up lied about getting your collagen checked and having it come out to be the same as a 60 year olds

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1464
It is all about low IQ = low INHIBITION THEORY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and moggingmachine
If youre high iq become a doctor or something, JFL, it should be easy

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Deleted member 1464 and hebbewem
What does a betabux carreer have to do with solving inceldom ?!

bluepill overload again.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
What does a betabux carreer have to do with solving inceldom ?!

bluepill overload again.
damn now that i think about it, im too smart to be a doctor that shit is bluepilled as FUK. I guess i will just work at McDonalds and e-whore money to trade crypto- then I can pay for my surgeries! fucking low iq doctors betabuxxing JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, EthnicelAscension and hebbewem
Being a doctor honestly doesn't require THAT high of an iq and is probably not worth it unless you're doing it for reasons other than money.

cope u can slay if u are high iq and nt . those people do great.

i'm high iq but major-league aspergers/terrified of people AND i'm ugly.

Being a doctor honestly doesn't require THAT high of an iq
It takes time and money

and later it takes your youth

The iq test didn't say you're 147, it said you have 47 chromosomes, retard

>Also like the other study, they found teens with IQs ranging from 75 to 90 had the lowest probability of virginity (the authors note this is also the same IQ range where propensity towards crime peaks).

>Depending on the specific age and gender, an adolescent with an IQ of 100 was 1.5 to 5 times more likely to have had intercourse than a teen with a score of 120 or 130. Each additional point of IQ increased the odds of virginity by 2.7% for males and 1.7% for females. But higher IQ had a similar relationship across the entire range of romantic/sexual interactions, decreasing the odds that teens had ever kissed or even held hands with a member of the opposite sex at each age.

It's a legit theory. High IQ = incel.
I have 79 IQ and I’m truecel :(

Cope, if you were 79 IQ you wouldn't be self aware enough to be on this site.

You look like a fag, jfl.
Someone set it up for me, I have to think for 20 mins before I post a response on average

Someone set it up for me, I have to think for 20 mins before I post a response on average
Some with 79 IQ wouldn't be able to know what status it, stop larping, you're high IQ stop trying to make yourself seem sympathetic.

Some with 79 IQ wouldn't be able to know what status it, stop larping, you're high IQ stop trying to make yourself seem sympathetic.
No brother. This is 99% not larp

Same bro, same... But as high IQ i am for most things, that much of a low IQ i am for some things, like playing socer, interaction with people, lying, i just feel guilty doing those shits, i don't feel right if i lie foid just to get sex from her..

Sorry about this thread guys. I was nervous for my root canal and the cortisol lowered my testosterone to 100ng/dl (average testosterone of Looksmax.me) my next threads will be an improvement, I promise.

no you need 110 iq max, 120 is still aspie territory, anything higher than 95th percentile will have trouble relating

also nice brag faggot

no you need 110 iq max, 120 is still aspie territory, anything higher than 95th percentile will have trouble relating

also nice brag faggot
How to lower iq? Bonesmash forehead?

proof for this?

why would having 120 iq make someone aspie?

damn now that i think about it, im too smart to be a doctor that shit is bluepilled as FUK. I guess i will just work at McDonalds and e-whore money to trade crypto- then I can pay for my surgeries! fucking low iq doctors betabuxxing JFL
Well idk cuz doctors dont get paid very well where I live (netherlands) and by the time you are getting paid well you will be 28yo or so already. Literally working at mcdonalds from 18-22yo, living frugally and saving it up will save you 6 years from living as an ugly creature.

i too am too smart and lazy to slay OP good thread

it's because you're ugly and tell lies

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy