im inkwell ask me anything.

That video was shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 4671
Crazy how the fatcel became famous.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
that was @brendiEEE this nigga got roasted so hard in the comments by soys and npcs lol they should've brought on faceANDLMS or catfishman lol
Yeah, I know who he is.

• JFL
Deepfried 1581993578321

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 4671 and BrettyBoy
that was @brendiEEE this nigga got roasted so hard in the comments by soys and npcs lol they should've brought on faceANDLMS or catfishman lol
video link bro

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
lmfao is that really @BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 4671
  • JFL
Reactions: 54UD4D3
I will forever live rent free in the NPC hivemind while I ascend.
New brendio

• JFL
Deepfried 1583380922421

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Fucking retards say he isnt bad looking while forgetting this dude is a turbomanlet in a major fucking city full of 6'2 young college kids

• JFL
I will forever live rent free in the NPC hivemind while I ascend.
View attachment 295110
Good thing u were fatcel after u lose weight no one will recongise u also did people recongise when u go out ?? What were the reactions ????? And how did u get so low inhib to go on that shit

lmfao good job dude

idk ppl were shitting on you so hard in the comments, you really werent saying anything radical
npc retards lmao, im pretty sure incel tv made a video on ur debate with some randoms, if i were u i would've just brought up statistics from incel wiki tbh or blackpill science

Good thing u were fatcel after u lose weight no one will recongise u also did people recongise when u go out ?? What were the reactions ????? And how did u get so low inhib to go on that shit
Nobody recognizes me. I look drastically different basically anytime I make a physical appearance on anything. They cut out a lot of stuff from the jubilee videos too. More so the middle ground than the AMA.

And idk man, I just didn't have anything to lose yunno? Job hunted for basically 6-7 years at that point, was being rejected by 2/10 Obese Fat Old Single Mother Ethnic Women, etc. The only women who ever show me interest are outside of where I live. L.A sucks, I don't care if I become an infamous God who everyone hates here or views however they want. Literally nothing to lose here.

• +1
They should interview me instead

I will claim to be incel then when they invite me I will mog them and start stating blackpill scientific studies and statistics then I will start criticizing all other people on the show on their PSL flaws and tell they are subhuman and they need to rinsed out of the gene pool so I dont reincarnate into their shitty offspring

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, looksmaxxed and Deleted member 4671
Nobody recognizes me. I look drastically different basically anytime I make a physical appearance on anything. They cut out a lot of stuff from the jubilee videos too. More so the middle ground than the AMA.

And idk man, I just didn't have anything to lose yunno? Job hunted for basically 6-7 years at that point, was being rejected by 2/10 Obese Fat Old Single Mother Ethnic Women, etc. The only women who ever show me interest are outside of where I live. L.A sucks, I don't care if I become an infamous God who everyone hates here or views however they want. Literally nothing to lose here.
lmao those faggots purposely put the part where u couldnt remeber the study just to prove there agenda. When u lost weight u have slayer eyes tbh mogs the shit out of me tho

lmao those faggots purposely put the part where u couldnt remeber the study just to prove there agenda.
Yeah and that wasn't even fully what I said, actually references what I thought MIGHT be the study from the top of my head and how to search for it. That was probably the worst thing they cut out and edited to make me look bad in the AMA.

• +1
Yeah and that wasn't even fully what I said, actually references what I thought MIGHT be the study from the top of my head and how to search for it. That was probably the worst thing they cut out and edited to make me look bad in the AMA.
tbh did u gain any status, there were girls thirsting on ur youtube channel lol giving sc but there probably ugly

tbh did u gain any status, there were girls thirsting on ur youtube channel lol giving sc but there probably ugly
Yeah, and basically all of them were ethnic women. They still try and email/contact me now. Hispanic, Asian, African, literally no whites females. One Mexican girl even tried to send me thousands of dollars to move with her to Texas but I rejected that. Just not into racemixing. I was polite of course, and I already have a white girl right now anyways and i'm gonna be loyal to her forever. Just working on getting her to be here with me in person.

The more I experience and research the more I realize status trumps everything, even small amounts of it.

Catfishman is a cringyloser, faceandlms is awesome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 4671
Yeah, and basically all of them were ethnic women. They still try and email me now. Hispanic, Asian, African, literally no whites females. One Mexican girl even tried to send me thousands of dollars to move with her to Texas but I rejected that. Just not into racemixing. I was polite of course, and I already have a white girl right now anyways and i'm gonna be loyal to her forever.
if i was u i would've smashed but im ethnic, were they decent ? or subhuman
Catfishman is a cringyloser, faceandlms is awesome
im mirin catfishman pure autism, low inhib and high t aspie retard level voice