Holy fuck I’m dying rn :feelskek::feelskek:

@Clavicular You brainwashed the youth :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, 0S4MA, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
fillers are way easier to get lol

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
bonesmashing is the most easiest way to get bonemass stop coping with those vitamins

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
bonesmashing is the most easiest way to get bonemass stop coping with those vitamins
Bonesmashing doesn’t fucking work retard :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Melly, lowtiernormiechad and vampmaxxer
hit harder faggot
Do you really think hitting your bones hard enough for a few minutes will change your bone structure? Wolf's Law states that bones grow when constant pressure is applied to them, not from doing some tapping exercises. You would need to apply a significant amount of pressure on the bone consistently to grow it. Simply hitting it isn't going to do anything.

• JFL
Reactions: Mogincel
hit harder faggot
if u have a working brain ud know that shit is acc ridiculous Jfl

say u werent on here and u heard about some retarded fags hitting their faces w hammers to get bone growth JFL, from common sense it sounds fucking retarded

• +1
it does work and my bones increased crazy after doing it everyday for an hour you just have to do it right, if youre a pussy just say it

View attachment 3063784

Holy fuck I’m dying rn :feelskek::feelskek:

@Clavicular You brainwashed the youth :feelshaha:
Why are u helping greycels?

90% of them hate the bluecel+ userbase of this forum and think of us as incels and just use us to try and looksmax.

They are idiotic normies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, mirrormogger and CoreSchizo
it does work and my bones increased crazy after doing it everyday for an hour you just have to do it right, if youre a pussy just say it
I literally inject five different things a day, so what do you mean by "pussy"? :feelshaha::feelshaha: Just wait until you find out how the swelling temporarily makes your bones look bigger.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
I can give u better foreward growth. Basically you place a directional charge inside your mouth and behind your teeth and then set it off.

It will make your jaw go forward. We're talking up to 100 times the advancement a normal surgeon will give you.

• JFL
Why are u helping greycels?

90% of them hate the bluecel+ userbase of this forum and think of us as incels and just use us to try and looksmax.

They are idiotic normies.
I agree but some of them genuinely do need help

Bonesmash the top of your height for height gains

• JFL
bonesmashing is fucking cope, clavicular promote it when there's been no notifiable difference + you'll just screw up your collagen and you may even get a trauma jfl

i don't know why it's still being discussed if you've got at least 80 iq you know it doesn't work

just go to work and save up for implants in 2 years like everyone else

• +1
if u have a working brain ud know that shit is acc ridiculous Jfl

say u werent on here and u heard about some retarded fags hitting their faces w hammers to get bone growth JFL, from common sense it sounds fucking retarded
bro you are injecting yourself with things i do things naturally by letting my bones grow naturally, i couldnt care less what you think im done with bonesmashing after reaching my goal :lul:

bro you are injecting yourself with things i do things naturally by letting my bones grow naturally, i couldnt care less what you think im done with bonesmashing after reaching my goal :lul:
HAHAHAHAAH YOU ARE A JOKE!! :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: segmt
You will have just reached damaged nerves and bruises STOP COPING FAGGOT!

your just mad he mogs you and your a pussy to bonesmash yourself nigga
The pussy in question:
IMG 2235

Clavicular mogs me cause of genetics not from bonsmashing :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Mogincel
Probably more effective than taking supplements lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mogincel and CoreSchizo
let these retards keep smashing thier heads with random objects while we gatekeep the actual looksmaxes

• +1
why do people get so mad at the concept of bone smashing, sounds like it might actually work. Because you don't wanna do it right?