i'm just gonna smoke cigarettes, kill myself and hire a hooker

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
doomer maxxing at this point. Went to club and didn't get a single IOI, FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!!!! NO MORE!!!!

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Mfs read Bukowski once and post this...

I might as well too, thanks for the idea 👍🏻

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater and sickdawgie
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
idk who the fuck that is, appears I am mind linked with a famous philsopher... damn.. feels good.
Not philosopher, writer and poet - but he is quite entertaining and interesting. His works feels like the most honest interpretations about the world around him with 0 sugar-coating.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Not philosopher, writer and poet - but he is quite entertaining and interesting. His works feels like the most honest interpretations about the world around him with 0 sugar-coating.
any book of his you would recommend that reminds you in some way of what I posted or the headspace I am in? thanks.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
any book of his you would recommend that reminds you in some way of what I posted or the headspace I am in? thanks.
I've only read Post Office (along with some poems) of his but it was cagefuel, finished it in 3 days, it's fairly short just about 200 pages. It's about Charles Bukowski's alter ego Henry/Hank Chinaski who describes in detail how utterly shit down to its last atom wageslaving is along with his relationships with women around him and how shit he feels just existing.