Im just thinking about this scene from my school And i cant sleep

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Fuck. 3 dudes were bullying one manlet framecel skullcel. He didnt said a word. He just kept his head down. Those ttpical low i h8b subhumans, 1 quite big, other 2 average size. They were calling him nerd with no friends. My heart is in pain. Later those dudes were taking to foids. Fuckkkk. One dude who did that the most was trying to impress those sluts. One dude after that was taking to him after that but idk if he was bullying him or trying ot help.

Anyway, should i react? I was so angry... I could fight them, maybe they would kick my ass before teachers would come in but... Idk i feel bad that i didnt reacted. I hate this type of dudes.

In my class theres bullied dude but Hes not small at all. Hes just a pussy so i dont give a fuck about him. But when they bully guy who is just weak... Its so fucking easy to bully guy who weight maybe 50kgs. Try to do this to someone same size as you.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
beat them all up one by one when they are alone if you want to go for it

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Pietrosiek
beat them up or mog them somehow in front of the girls they were talking to

Sad but probably nothing you can do fuckk

Btw in high school a manlet absolutely low inhib SLAYER lowered my pants in the schoolyard, luckily my underwear were still on, i tried smirking and play it cool and raised it up, luxkily not many people were around and no foids and i didnt became a meme

I was always trying to befriend this guy like the fking bitch i am.. i never succeded

Now that i yhink about it , if he grabbed my underwear too and my disfusting tiny penis and balls showed to the people i would legit suicide

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Fuck. 3 dudes were bullying one manlet framecel skullcel. He didnt said a word. He just kept his head down. Those ttpical low i h8b subhumans, 1 quite big, other 2 average size. They were calling him nerd with no friends. My heart is in pain. Later those dudes were taking to foids. Fuckkkk. One dude who did that the most was trying to impress those sluts. One dude after that was taking to him after that but idk if he was bullying him or trying ot help.

Anyway, should i react? I was so angry... I could fight them, maybe they would kick my ass before teachers would come in but... Idk i feel bad that i didnt reacted. I hate this type of dudes.

In my class theres bullied dude but Hes not small at all. Hes just a pussy so i dont give a fuck about him. But when they bully guy who is just weak... Its so fucking easy to bully guy who weight maybe 50kgs. Try to do this to someone same size as you.
Bro back in my time we bullied lil shits everyday. Im not proud about it tho, so maybe next time help him

beat them all up one by one when they are alone if you want to go for it
I wish i could track them. I need gymcel to 85kgs at least. I feel really sorry for this dude. Hes so small... Look like a kid. He would need to gymcel and martial arts max for next 3 years to stand a chance.

Bro back in my time we bullied lil shits everyday. Im not proud about it tho, so maybe next time help him
Man, i like to bully this dude who is arou d 6ft with average frame. Im just talking to kim and sometimes kicking his but from behind. Maybe thats not bullying 100% but Hes a pussy and i hate that. I tried to teach him how to fight but Hes coward.

I wish i could track them. I need gymcel to 85kgs at least. I feel really sorry for this dude. Hes so small... Look like a kid. He would need to gymcel and martial arts max for next 3 years to stand a chance.
next time im in poland again we beat them up together my friend 😍

• +1
It's good to hear that someone on this planet has compassion

• +1
Reactions: joao and Pietrosiek

Try be8ng 50 kg at college

Man, i like to bully this dude who is arou d 6ft with average frame. Im just talking to kim and sometimes kicking his but from behind. Maybe thats not bullying 100% but Hes a pussy and i hate that. I tried to teach him how to fight but Hes coward.
Better teach him to be a man and not a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, her and Nosecel
I was a nerd and i had needs in my family. I know how does it feel when someone makes fun Becouse of you in front of foids.

Impossible
Never forget about compassion, brother

• +1
Sad but probably nothing you can do fuckk

Btw in high school a manlet absolutely low inhib SLAYER lowered my pants in the schoolyard, luckily my underwear were still on, i tried smirking and play it cool and raised it up, luxkily not many people were around and no foids and i didnt became a meme

I was always trying to befriend this guy like the fking bitch i am.. i never succeded

Now that i yhink about it , if he grabbed my underwear too and my disfusting tiny penis and balls showed to the people i would legit suicide
He did that to you and you tried to befriend him wtf

I was a nerd and i had needs in my family. I know how does it feel when someone makes fun Becouse of you in front of foids.

Impossible
Then let him suffer bro, you are not his bug brother

• +1
Never forget about compassion, brother
Yeah but that doesnt change that i want to do bad stuff to chads without compassion

He did that to you and you tried to befriend him wtf
Y.. basically all the cool kids were friends w this guy and all of them laughed when he bullied weak incels. I escaped a lot of bullying by triying to befriend him some poor guys got fucked from him and i felt bad for them.. one day he literally HARD PUNCHED a weak kid for calling him an asshole after this short slayer hit him in the back of his neck randomly

I was also trying to be cool befriending him i knew it wouldnt wkrk out but what can i say xd

• Ugh..
Reactions: joao
Y.. basically all the cool kids were friends w this guy and all of them laughed when he bullied weak incels. I escaped a lot of bullying by triying to befriend him some poor guys got fucked from him and i felt bad for them.. one day he literally HARD PUNCHED a weak kid for calling him an asshole after this short slayer hit him in the back of his neck randomly
I would bully him to tapping out my rrar naked choke

Yeah but that doesnt change that i want to do bad stuff to chads without compassion
Lol of course, I was talking about compassion to our INCEL brothers

• +1

I was also trying to be cool befriending him i knew it wouldnt wkrk out but what can i say xd
What is your country

I would bully him to tapping out my rrar naked choke
This guy was insane most loe inhibition guy ive ever seen he talked shit at everyone and all girls orbitted him, not sexually but they were still talking to him.. he was spanking girls asses or touching their tits and they would just friendly push him off and laugh
Sry im typing like an autist cuz im on mobile plus im tirrd

Fking sluts
What is your country
Cant say, eastern europe

Last edited:

Just man up buddy, and GO in It is just a highschool fight in The worst case. But be smart about it, just dont hit 1st. If they want 2 fight you look for underjaw punches and groin kicks/knees. You Will feel more alive after. But you Will risk getting bullied in The future.

do something, dead srs.

Just man up buddy, and GO in It is just a highschool fight in The worst case. But be smart about it, just dont hit 1st. If they want 2 fight you look for underjaw punches and groin kicks/knees. You Will feel more alive after. But you Will risk getting bullied in The future.
Getting bullied? Me? Just fucking lol