I'm just tired...

Toad

Toad

Iron
I get so much resistance from women it's crazy. I just came back from a study session with this white girl I met in college who is oddly friendly, however, I feel like she's giving me mixed signals or probably has me friend-zoned in her mind. I've been rejected so many times that I think I've developed some form of severe trauma. I try to explain all this to my therapist but he legit just dismisses what i say and tries to convince me to cope. Literally everyone I tell tries to gaslight me, my family, my therapist, normie friends at school. I realize that men aren't really allowed to complain about anything.

Sometimes I try to tell myself that there's still hope but I know in the back of my mind that chad doesn't need to try. I see it all the time in school. I saw a short handsome white kid talking to an insanely hot girl who was clearly interested in him. She was excited and smiling while talking to him. I smiled at a girl in one of my classes and she just looked at me with a zombified stare and looked away FAST JFL

It's all just so tiring at this point :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, BeanletMogger, Bonecel01 and 2 others
makes me wanna rope when i start thinking about shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Saggitarian
it's over if subchad. You are working against the current as a subchad. What you want is nice, easy flow life man.

it's over if subchad. You are working against the current as a subchad. What you want is nice, easy flow life man.
The only thing I can do at this point is try to make as much money as possible which is why I'm in college right now. I just don't think it's possible to get the kind of girls I want with my looks unfortunately

I get so much resistance from women it's crazy. I just came back from a study session with this white girl I met in college who is oddly friendly, however, I feel like she's giving me mixed signals or probably has me friend-zoned in her mind. I've been rejected so many times that I think I've developed some form of severe trauma. I try to explain all this to my therapist but he legit just dismisses what i say and tries to convince me to cope. Literally everyone I tell tries to gaslight me, my family, my therapist, normie friends at school. I realize that men aren't really allowed to complain about anything.

Sometimes I try to tell myself that there's still hope but I know in the back of my mind that chad doesn't need to try. I see it all the time in school. I saw a short handsome white kid talking to an insanely hot girl who was clearly interested in him. She was excited and smiling while talking to him. I smiled at a girl in one of my classes and she just looked at me with a zombified stare and looked away FAST JFL

It's all just so tiring at this point :feelsbadman:
It's a Numbers Game

Let go of the fear of rejection to avoid traumatizing yourself.

Therapists are not here to provide solutions. I know many therapists as friends, and they openly say that during their studies, they are explicitly told not to offer solutions to clients. Otherwise, the client might become dependent on them or blame them if something goes wrong. They are there only to listen and ask questions.

The blackpill is not as decisive as you think. Chad doesn't do nothing, he just does less.

Work on both your face and behavior, not just your face.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, the_nextDavidLaid, edodalic29 and 2 others
Speaking from experience this is whats gonna happen next:

-you will develop a oneitis

-unrequited love

-everything that will remind you of her will trigger you to a panic attack

-if you ever see her near another guy or even see her with a boyfriend you will feel the same stress as if you were to lose your younger sibling in a public place

Now here are actual steps that will help you, which you will ignore because your instincts always take over:

-isolate yourself from useless friends and activities

- go to gym and pin test into your ass and enjoy endless compliments from everyone whom you know as they notice your gains by the weeks

-conquer your attention, use any stimulants if needed, direct it at studying and self-development, read about various things

-if you ever have a thought about how bad everything is just sweep it away and stay focused on the grind

That way you will quickly become a better person and actually feel alive for the first time in your life. Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
The only thing I can do at this point is try to make as much money as possible which is why I'm in college right now. I just don't think it's possible to get the kind of girls I want with my looks unfortunately
money game is legit; you can acquire many good things with money. That's what I am focusing on as well. I plan on doing an accounting degree after this pharmacy tech shit is over. It's just I'm getting older, and it's getting harder to grind 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: Toad
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:MONEY:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
It's a Numbers Game

Let go of the fear of rejection to avoid traumatizing yourself.

Therapists are not here to provide solutions. I know many therapists as friends, and they openly say that during their studies, they are explicitly told not to offer solutions to clients. Otherwise, the client might become dependent on them or blame them if something goes wrong. They are there only to listen and ask questions.

The blackpill is not as decisive as you think. Chad doesn't do nothing, he just does less.

Work on both your face and behavior, not just your face.

I already got behavioral therapy, I got my adhd under control, I'm in school now, and I act very positive and sociable. I also softmaxxed by changing my style, getting a nice haircut and everything and although I feel like all this helps as I sense that I'm getting more IOI's from women I still feel a degree of resistance

Maybe I should just say fuck it and tell that girl that I like her? I have nothing to lose right? I'm just afraid for some reason, but why even be afraid. If she doesn't like me then so what? There are other girls.

My therapist said that I need to ask a girl out to get over my fear and rejection sensitivity but the fear is strong

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
make as much money as possible
I'm in college right now
Ezgif 5 225b1c8f7b

IT'S YOUR LOOKS. END OF THREAD.

IMPROVE YOUR LOOKS OR KILL YOURSELF. SIMPLE A-S

• +1
Reactions: vioytaka
I already got behavioral therapy, I got my adhd under control, I'm in school now, and I act very positive and sociable. I also softmaxxed by changing my style, getting a nice haircut and everything and although I feel like all this helps as I sense that I'm getting more IOI's from women I still feel a degree of resistance

Maybe I should just say fuck it and tell that girl that I like her? I have nothing to lose right? I'm just afraid for some reason, but why even be afraid. If she doesn't like me then so what? There are other girls.

My therapist said that I need to ask a girl out to get over my fear and rejection sensitivity but the fear is strong
The fear you have is rooted in the fear of rejection, which stems from not being able to control the outcome. Remind yourself that you have nothing to lose because, indeed, you don't. There are billions of women. When a fisherman loses a fish, he doesn't go home because he's finished, he waits another half a day to catch another fish, possibly even bigger than the one that got away.

• +1
Speaking from experience this is whats gonna happen next:

-you will develop a oneitis

-unrequited love

-everything that will remind you of her will trigger you to a panic attack

-if you ever see her near another guy or even see her with a boyfriend you will feel the same stress as if you were to lose your younger sibling in a public place

Now here are actual steps that will help you, which you will ignore because your instincts always take over:

-isolate yourself from useless friends and activities

- go to gym and pin test into your ass and enjoy endless compliments from everyone whom you know as they notice your gains by the weeks

-conquer your attention, use any stimulants if needed, direct it at studying and self-development, read about various things

-if you ever have a thought about how bad everything is just sweep it away and stay focused on the grind

That way you will quickly become a better person and actually feel alive for the first time in your life. Good luck.

Ok I'm already doing some of this except for the gym part. However, what is the end goal here?

The fear you have is rooted in the fear of rejection, which stems from not being able to control the outcome. Remind yourself that you have nothing to lose because, indeed, you don't. There are billions of women. When a fisherman loses a fish, he doesn't go home because he's finished, he waits another half a day to catch another fish, possibly even bigger than the one that got away.
Right, I have rejection sensitive dysphoria due to my adhd, but I need to overcome it. The only way is to shoot my shot and let this girl know that I like her and ask her out. If she says no, sure it will hurt but then I can move on. I just gotta do it quick. I can't continue in this tormented state of rumination that I always end up in when the fear of rejection paralyzes me.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Right, I have rejection sensitive dysphoria due to my adhd, but I need to overcome it. The only way is to shoot my shot and let this girl know that I like her and ask her out. If she says no, sure it will hurt but then I can move on. I just gotta do it quick. I can't continue in this tormented state of rumination that I always end up in when the fear of rejection paralyzes me.
Exactly

bro i feel so bad for you i'm the same way just know you not in this together buddy boyo

• +1
Ok, I am tired as well!

Just Kys already man there’s a reason this guy is afraid lmao it’s trauma he just needs to improve looks and then act nonchalant and confident