I'm kinda scared to lose the rest of my weight

Pinnaclemax

Pinnaclemax

Iron
I've been fat my whole life and it's a shit experience. Two years ago, I got tired of it and have lost 80 pounds with about 30 more pounds to go. However, I've reached this point psychologically where I'm scared to find out what I look like at a healthy weight as opposed to before where I was hyped to lose weight. I'm afraid I still won't be good enough. I've gotten female attention in the form of compliments made behind my back and even to my face. Girls have called me cute, good-looking, etc. but honestly, I'm not sure what to believe.
Have any of you gone through this and how tf do I get over this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I can understand that thought process but I'm skinny af so I wouldn't know knew I was subhuman since the beginning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Why would you be scared to discover how much better you could look?
If I still look bad then life won't be worth living. Being fat is uncomfortably comfortable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Deleted member 2205 and Yo momma
whatever u end up looking like is better than being fat or the weight u are now. Inject T immediately

If I still look bad then life won't be worth living. Being fat is uncomfortably comfortable.
Atleast when you're bloated you still have hope.

• +1
This is something a little girl would say. Man up you pussy

It will only improve you.

• +1
If you got the bone you look good even at %20 bf

Everyone looks better at low bodyfat, so you are probably not find yourself looking worse than now
If you got the bone you look good even at %20 bf
Meme. Know more than one guy with very good bones, projected chins and everything that got chubby and look comoletely undefined now.

Honestly im not so sure being a fat man hurts your chances with the whores. Ive seen fat dudes with girls, the only problem is they are usually black guys or those lumber jack type of white guys. If you dont fit that profile, go get liposuction and stop eating like a pig! I only eat 2 small meals a day, so im a healthy 6'0 170lbs. I have no respect for those fatties who hork down huge wads of pork and beef. Disgusting!

Same I’m scared too