I’m known as the retarded family member

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
All my siblings know how to drive, swim and do normal stuff, but I don’t know how to swim. So when we all go swimming they have to keep an eye out on me and protect me like the character Eugene from the walking dead.

One time my girl, my family, my brother and his gf were all playing volley ball in the pool while I sat in my floatie with a beer. I finally decided to join and accidentally smacked the ball over the fence like a retard and they were like oh gee not again you downie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and Manletmachine
We knowwwww bitch

Dw bro I don’t think your a retard 😎 👊

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I wish I wasn’t the oldest brother tbh

All my siblings know how to drive, swim and do normal stuff, but I don’t know how to swim. So when we all go swimming they have to keep an eye out on me and protect me like the character Eugene from the walking dead.

One time my girl, my family, my brother and his gf were all playing volley ball in the pool while I sat in my floatie with a beer. I finally decided to join and accidentally smacked the ball over the fence like a retard and they were like oh gee not again you downie
then go and learn how to swim bro. :feelsuhh:

then go and learn how to swim bro. :feelsuhh:
I’m too scared. I almost drowned once. If someone wants to defeat me they just gotta fight me with water Jason typeshit innit

• +1
Reactions: silencio
trick to float is use your mind

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i'm the villain and the retard

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and Latinolooksmaxxer