I'm least racist on this forum.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
I can't think of a single time I have said or done something racist on here, in real life as well I have never avoided any group of people for their race I have always been open to meeting all sorts of new people. I just don't judge race at all for some reason.

Sexist on the other hand...hehehe. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think it's because I can relate to the struggles of men, not the struggles of X race, every man knows what it's like to get badly treated by women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, zura, Deleted member 16275 and 11 others
Same

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I'm insanely racist

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 17595
me too tbh

racism is mostly for subhumans trying to cope with being "genetically superior" when their bones/height clearly show the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 27511, zura and 10 others
I thought you voted for the Swedish democrats? Enough to be considered a racist in my book.

I thought you voted for the Swedish democrats? Enough to be considered a racist in my book.
I don't care for politics, only did it because their ad campaign was the best one. Racism is illegal in political parties here so no party is racist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 31944
I don't care for politics, only did it because their ad campaign was the best one. Racism is illegal in political parties here so no party is racist.
GIF by wolfhorner

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
The biggest racist on this forum is actually a black
JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, zura, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
I’m not racist either. I only started making fun of indians bc of this forum

• JFL
Racism online is mostly when subumans who have nothing, try to cope with what other people of their race have or achieved.

still enjoy racebaits..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, NateJacobs and HarrierDuBois
1988F386 C39D 4689 B374 3765DFE50F6E

yes, we know ur cucked.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Posters here are less racist than the average normie IRL

Normies judge by stereotypes shown by their social media

We judge by math and statistics to find the truth

• +1
Reactions: zura
Our immigration policies from an economic and social standpoint are very shitty, I'm moreso speaking about fundamental perception of human value. I don't care the color of the immigrants as long as they work hard, adapt to the country they live in, earn their keep, and follow laws.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, n0rthface and Deleted member 31944
Vems alt konto?
Jag när jag steppar in på komvux

[IMG alt="HarrierDuBois"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/22/22425.jpg?1687560389[/IMG]

Our immigration policies from an economic and social standpoint are very shitty, I'm moreso speaking about fundamental perception of human value. I don't care the color of the immigrants as long as they work hard, adapt to the country they live in, earn their keep, and follow laws.

Problem is that Sweden has taken in many migrants that doesn't share the same culture or contributes economically.

• +1
me too tbh

racism is mostly for subhumans trying to cope with being "genetically superior" when their bones/height clearly show the opposite
Chicago Cubs Win GIF by MLB

common drop W

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 29167 and HarrierDuBois
I can't think of a single time I have said or done something racist on here, in real life as well I have never avoided any group of people for their race I have always been open to meeting all sorts of new people. I just don't judge race at all for some reason.

Sexist on the other hand...hehehe. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think it's because I can relate to the struggles of men, not the struggles of X race, every man knows what it's like to get badly treated by women.
So what you are saying is that you are an NPC with no pattern recognition skills?

So what you are saying is that you are an NPC with no pattern recognition skills?
My pattern recognition is looks based, moggers mog and moggees seethe.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Jag när jag steppar in på komvux

[IMG alt="HarrierDuBois"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/22/22425.jpg?1687560389[/IMG]

Problem is that Sweden has taken in many migrants that doesn't share the same culture or contributes economically.
:forcedsmile:

• +1
If the ethnics were you lived behaved like they do here you would avoid them too lol.

Even though I don't really tbh in school i chilled with them too

I'm not racist, i just discriminate by looks. since all ethnics are ugly i have no other option than discriminate them. if they looked good i wouldnt

• +1
Glad to meet fellow based sexists on here

• JFL
if you are european and support immigrants and diversity you are mentally ill ngl, like supporting the destruction of your own country in the future.

JFL if you think it matters if you “don’t see race” cuz race is still real either way, if you import the 3rd world you become the 3rd world.

Thankfully more and more swedes and other euros are waking up, especially after recent events.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
if you are european and support immigrants and diversity you are mentally ill ngl, like supporting the destruction of your own country in the future.

JFL if you think it matters if you “don’t see race” cuz race is still real either way, if you import the 3rd world you become the 3rd world.

Thankfully more and more swedes and other euros are waking up, especially after recent events.

No I see the problem, but the problem is they did not assimilate.

Typed in 'nigger' in the search bar and your username in the member 'by: member' tab and didn't you see you say it once
IMG 5315

No I see the problem, but the problem is they did not assimilate.
Problem is also that there is a huge surplus of men (up to 10%) which creates huge problems in dating and other aspects of life. Immigration should generally be pretty strict unless you want the welfare to state to fall (which it now most likely will sooner or later).

• +1
Problem is also that there is a huge surplus of men (up to 10%) which creates huge problems in dating and other aspects of life. Immigration should generally be pretty strict unless you want the welfare to state to fall (which it now most likely will sooner or later).
Yes.

I don't care the color of the immigrants as long as they work hard, adapt to the country they live in, earn their keep, and follow laws.
How does this invalidate racism? Belief in meritocracy, order, law-abidingness—empirically it's all functionally "racist" anyway.