I'm leaving the forum

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
I will be back at the end of the month.

Too distracting, I have to start getting serious with my assignment and I have to work on my new pill that I will unload on this forum.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, to be human, Moggie and 10 others
Sorry I was just joking. Don’t go tbh

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deprived, Catawampus and 2 others

Too distracting, I have to start getting serious with my assignment and I have to work on my new pill that I will unload on this forum.
You better come back better than ever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Sorry I was just joking. Don’t go tbh
terminator GIF

Faurk. stay alert because the great 8pslcel revolution will come. Nearly all the old guard is dead. It's a new age and I will not share power with anyone. Any prominent users will either bend the knee or fucking get eviscerated to rope.

You better come back better than ever.
I will!

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny., justinzayn, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
terminator GIF

Faurk. stay alert because the great 8pslcel revolution will come. Nearly all the old guard is dead. It's a new age and I will not share power with anyone. Any prominent users will either bend the knee or fucking get eviscerated to rope.

I will!
ok I will be waiting for u so I can finaly suicide

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 20399, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: virren, Deprived, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
The elf pill revolution

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17791

good pfp. drago my sexy boi

• Woah

Yea this forum is fucked up tbh. Lot of people with all or nothing mindsets.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Dnr d

• So Sad

Get gud at irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
It's addicting. that's the main reason.
well ain't it a damn shame, I said I would take a break but here I am. This site lives rent free in my head when I should be focused on my career and gym and other self improvement.

• Woah
well ain't it a damn shame, I said I would take a break but here I am. This site lives rent free in my head when I should be focused on my career and gym and other self improvement.
It's more addicting that cocaine.

• +1
2494732 BB10CBC1 5238 41FD 9ADE 98A86703ED21

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB and Deleted member 17791
It's more addicting that cocaine.
True. I feel that it’s best to return back when you accomplish your main goals, especially some lays of quality bitches.

That way you don’t get black pilled more so from browsing and lose motivation from the content here, as it can take you down a rabbit hole.

• +1
True. I feel that it’s best to return back when you accomplish your main goals, especially some lays of quality bitches.

That way you don’t get black pilled more so from browsing and lose motivation from the content here, as it can take you down a rabbit hole.
Lots of people here aren't really that blackpilled tbh. Braincels mogged this place in blackpills.

• +1
Lots of people here aren't really that blackpilled tbh. Braincels mogged this place in blackpills.
Oh yea the incels. is very toxic much more then here. but even here you could get black pilled , and even I that doesn’t happen and you stay on the self improvement ( with a touch of blackpill as you dive into your surgery plans ) and consider steroids and your plan to geo/location max,

You would feel depressed being broke and realizing most of the goals above need money. Thus spiraling into a greater depression and delaying your progress

You also waste a lot of time replying , updating your notifications constantly , engaging in silly hypotheticals when you should be focused on accomplishment of your objectives.

Not to mention whether you like it or not this site makes you think much more of your looks then you should and it can become a distraction.

• +1
See you tomorrow

• WTF
Oh yea the incels. is very toxic much more then here. but even here you could get black pilled , and even I that doesn’t happen and you stay on the self improvement ( with a touch of blackpill as you dive into your surgery plans ) and consider steroids and your plan to geo/location max,

You would feel depressed being broke and realizing most of the goals above need money. Thus spiraling into a greater depression and delaying your progress

You also waste a lot of time replying , updating your notifications constantly , engaging in silly hypotheticals when you should be focused on accomplishment of your objectives.

Not to mention whether you like it or not this site makes you think much more of your looks then you should and it can become a distraction.
Yeah, this place is basically a social media platform.

Oh new notification!
Thealexera soyjak

• +1

Still on