I'm leaving this site

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
My time has come. I already booked my flight with Taban and then I will go to Eppley, a total of 40k worth of cosmetic procedures.

I will not come back here to post my transformation since I will have almost a complete new face (like venom snake from mgs v ) I don't want that any of my previous posts and internet history get traced back to me in the future. I will also change my real name due to naturalization and bought a house somewhere else. I will be a new men.

A pleasure to meet all of you.

"See you tomorrow" comments in 3...2....1...

@Titbot stay strong, you actually look good, I just hate curries because of what they do to us from India and how they treat me in real life tbh, nothing against how they look or smell tbh.

Bye.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Titbot
My time has come. I already booked my flight with Taban and then I will go to Eppley, a total of 40k worth of cosmetic procedures.

I will not come back here to post my transformation since I will have almost a complete new face (like venom snake from mgs v ) I don't want that any of my previous posts and internet history get traced back to me in the future. I will also change my real name due to naturalization and bought a house somewhere else. I will be a new men.

A pleasure to meet all of you.

@Titbot stay strong, you actually look good, I just hate curries because of what they do to us from India and how they treat me in real life tbh, nothing against how they look or smell tbh.

Bye.
Good luck boyo, you gonna slay After eppley does his magic

Goodbye my favorite Mexican

Looksmax to Mexicancel when he lurks site 30 minutes after post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Mexicancel

Dfjhghk

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Butthurt Dweller
Nobody cares

Ugh...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464