Im legit balding

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

I love titties
Im afraid to start fin again as i think i got gyno or idk if its fat causr i also gained fat during that time so i stopped taking it another option i saw is minox which will keep hair till im on it sides r reduced collagen and degrading heart healtg but its the last resort

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, atlantean, boss8055 and 2 others
hair transplant asap

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AustrianOak47 and Willmogulater
hair transplant asap
I have receding sides but not crown thinning so i guess better to prevent it i dont thinki need hair transplamt this early

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
buy a wig

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eďo_, Costcosuperstore, LooksThinker and 2 others
Embrace it like a man

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, n9wiff, LooksThinker and 1 other person
I have receding sides but not crown thinning so i guess better to prevent it i dont thinki need hair transplamt this early
the crown thinning effect will come later

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Its the worst looksmin
Not really
Images   2024 04 27T013250483

You just not good looking

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and n9wiff
Hair is actually important if you are ugly in the facd and for young males, males at 30+ look mogger bald when they have masculine bones and good height, it is a dimorphic treat anyways

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Hair is actually important if you are ugly in the facd and for young males, males at 30+ look mogger bald when they have masculine bones and good height, it is a dimorphic treat anyways
Im 20

@ConfusedBolivian @LooksThinker why did you reacted "jfl"
what's so fucking funny?

Same and also balding, hop on finasteride ru and nuke ur androgen (trannymaxxing in a way believe or not) or just embrace it, your choice bro

Same and also balding, hop on finasteride ru and nuke ur androgen (trannymaxxing in a way believe or not) or just embrace it, your choice bro
Finasteride is legit tranny drug i got gyno

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe and jisko32
isn’t bone structure completely developed at 21?

Balding is a looksmin but receeding hairline isn't.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Finasteride is legit tranny drug i got gyno
You’re just fat bhai, trust me chance of gyno from fin are very very rare.
And just min can keep your hair for like 3-4 years dats it, after it you’ll start getting moon plot on yo scalp again.

• So Sad
And brother you should buy a dermastamp with dat to, it literally increases minox results like 2-3x, but again just minox cant keep your hair for more than 3 years.

• +1
Hop on fin asap bro

But receding hairline will eventually recede untill bald
I mean you can take steps like fin + minoxidil and derma stamping to prevent further baldness and possibly reversing norwood

But what I mean is it's not a death sentence if you are unable to reverse that, just do what you can.
balding sign
Hairline recession doesn't always lead to total or nearly total baldness

• Woah
So instead of using fin at 22 should I cope with minoxidil for 3 years before taking it?
If you really care about hair then sure go with dut or fin, better fin less side effects. Minox wont treat the cause of balding wich is dht

• +1
I mean you can take steps like fin + minoxidil and derma stamping to prevent further baldness and possibly reversing norwood

But what I mean is it's not a death sentence if you are unable to reverse that, just do what you can.

Hairline recession doesn't always lead to total or nearly total baldness
Im not sure my hairline looks like this my father dont has balding nor my grandfather or maternal grandfather, only person i know in family whos balding is my maternal uncle
20240530 205648
20240530 175632

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
fin doesnt nuke dht

for fully developed adult males doesn't serve any function science knows of