I'm less instinctively Anti-Indian than the majority of normies are

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
I would say that Indians are the race that are considered most acceptable to hate on even by normie whites who are hyper sensitive about not being perceived as racists by other normies.
It's like there's some natural negative reaction that most people instinctively have for Indians that they cannot overcome the same way they can overcome for other races.
White normies will walk on eggshells when it comes to giving their opinion on blacks but when it comes to giving their opinion on Indians all bets are off for what they could come out with

Indians really seem to remind them of the nerdy kid in school that everyone bullied and it was seen as okay to bully them and they weren't morally wrong for doing it because their low status justified it in their minds.
Due to Indians small stature, small frames, lack of facial mascsthetic-ness and typical lack of social prowess and extraversion, they just remind people of nerds except they're a collective race of this nerd archetype rather than an exception like the generic Eugene is.

Due to women feeling a green light to mock them due to their small stature combined with their sexual creepiness, it makes it acceptable society wide to mock them since guys wont lose favour with foids for mocking them in front of them.
It's also perfectly acceptable to make jokes about Indians smell which is quite a juvenile insult that people would use to bully Eugenes
When I was banging an EE foid I told her I went to buy a phone from an Indian from a buy and sell page and he asked me to get in his car to make the transaction so he could show me a feature of the phone that wasn't working (I refused to buy) then the foid started laughing and said "did his car smell like curry"

I was taking a course with one Indian participant and when he had to leave the room to answer a phonecall he got absolutely merked by the class doing impersonations in an Indian accent "hello this is tech support" etc. I'd say I was one of 2 people in the class who didn't get in on it jfl.

While watching a right wing podcast recently they were speaking about how normies online are ripping into Indians and there is a mass noticing of how annoying and unpleasant Indians are to be around from Canadians and Australians in particular

Maybe I've been fortunate in my life so far but I've never noticed Indians to be a particular nuisance and I dont get the same uncontrollable visceral reaction to seeing them as I do for blacks and middle easterners/north africans/pakis.
That by no means implies that I think there should be any Indians living in white countries but it is interesting how they seem to bother me much less than they bother normies while I'm considerably more anti-black / anti-sand sub than the average normie.

Is this because blacks and sand subs have an avenue to run wannabe thug game so due to this they can garner status from shit for brains white normies while Indians can't go down this avenue?
It really is just a case of Indians reminding people of the highschool nerds in that case?
Also sand subs have a form of artificial status by running muslim game since they can use other muslims to prop themselves up and support them when they threaten to enact violence.
Blacks are perceived as having status by retards due to the media and music.

I can typically relate to slightly autist/nerdy guys so long as they are genuine chaps and not status hungry gimps desperate to climb the social hierarchy.
A couple of Indians I've encountered in my life I've been able to exchange pleasantries with due to them being humble chaps
There was an Indian who used to come into a shop I worked in who once went on a 5 minute monologue to me about washing detergent which triggered asmr for me so the next time I came into the shop I walked over and asked him "could you remind me what you said about the washing detergent? you said this was a good one right?" and he went on another 5 minute monologue as I had hoped for.

When I was outside the Colosseum in Rome it may have been my first time seeing multiple South Indians in one place and they stood out as being extremely dark and possibly 5'3 on average which I had never seen before but I just seen them as interesting specimens to view rather than feeling an ancient instinctual need to take launch and attack on them like I sometimes would with other races.

Have I just not been exposed to enough Jeets in my time or is this a phenomena whereby I'm just seeing the reality for how annoying Indians are compared to other races while normies are basing their open dislike for other races on how intertwined each race is with status halo/failo just like highschool?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, enchanted_elixir, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Yea jeets are punching bags in the west it’s over for them

• So Sad
Reactions: cooldude1231
i just hate the way they smell

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
Just what society finds acceptable

Screenshot 2024 06 25 at 124211pm

• JFL
Reactions: RunVerc
Indians can literally do anything and get mocked for it.

It's basically the same shit as being short.

it's literally over if you're short or Indian.
If you're both? You're absolutely fucked.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, enchanted_elixir, Kaari and 1 other person
I mean.....I only hear about aggressive anti-Indian sentiment in Canada, Australia, and Eastern Asia.

I feel like Indians are flat out ignored in most other scenarios.

In America, people just don't give af about Indians like that. Yeah....some SFcels will whine about the H-1B situation but, otherwise, there's more indifference than anything else.

Blacks, Mestizos/Hispanics, Arabs/Muslims, Jews, and Chinese get more casual hate on average in America than Indians.

Hell, we just had 2 Indians(Vivek and Nikki) running for the GOP Presidency with a sizable following and we're on the verge of having a half Indian female President or a Vice President with an Indian wife/kids depending on who wins.

I just feel like perpetually online Indians overplay how much people give af about them in general. And I'm not even saying that in a rude way.

Last edited:
Even I ain’t reading all that shit

IMG 7721

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Indians can literally do anything and get mocked for it.

It's basically the same shit as being short.

it's literally over if you're short or Indian.
If you're both? You're absolutely fucked.
Outside Canada, Australia, and the Far East, no one really gives af about Indians like that.

There's more Indian hate online than in real life.

Even Pakistanis on social media claim that Indians hate them more than vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Thankfully I don't live in the west or India

As a South Indian I don't feel like people make fun of me at all IRL when I go out and stuff. Tbf though I am a Malaysian that is just ethnically South Indian

Outside Canada, Australia, and the Far East, no one really gives af about Indians like that.

There's more Indian hate online than in real life.

Even Pakistanis on social media claim that Indians hate them more than vice versa.
Makes sense.
I'm from Canada and the amount of hate they get is unreal.
I think it's because Canada gets the low class FOB Indians who work at 7/11 while America gets the higher class Indians who are doctors n shit.

Makes sense.
I'm from Canada and the amount of hate they get is unreal.
I think it's because Canada gets the low class FOB Indians who work at 7/11 while America gets the higher class Indians who are doctors n shit.
Yep.

In America, Indians only seriously get hate if they're mistaken for Muslims.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and ahouzeh18