I’m literally a invisible ghost

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

No face for your fucked up mind
Bro I was standing there and this 5’5 turbo manlet and some Indian girl come talk in front of me like half a vm from my face like I wasn’t even there type shit 😂

Literally so much plave I’m convinced I’m a ghost

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
They literally stay there too she starts lifting up her arm’s bumping them into me like I’m a wall

The manlet also had hair on me too like wtf

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
Bro I was standing there and this 5’5 turbo manlet and some Indian girl come talk in front of me like half a vm from my face like I wasn’t even there type shit 😂

they didn't care abt you...step out from deluded world bro

Why should they give a shit about you

they didn't care abt you...step out from deluded world bro
Why should they give a shit about you
It’s not about caring who tf stands in a niggas space like that while I was there you don’t understand how close they were it’s not like I’m in a packed train or something they were litterally basically leaning into me

It’s not about caring who tf stands in a niggas space like that while I was there you don’t understand how close they were it’s not like I’m in a packed train or something they were litterally basically leaning into me
Ur just a side pole to lean on nigga come back to india

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
no attention >>> bad attention

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and Darkeningstar
When the meds fade

how old are you

What can I say your aura was low that day :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: