I'm literally gonna cope

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Ugh. Matches I'm not concerned about. Women trying to sneak their tongue into my asshole, I'm concerned about. What the fuck is happening to this reality? Ugh. I feel as if "something happened" in Dec of 2019.

Is it just me?

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 7806
Who wants to cope with me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 7806

💀 Mogs I'm literally gonna cope​

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 10949
UGH!

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 9787
love it

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
It's not just you. Women are really stubborn and domineering. It's weird

• +1
dame tu cosita

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 7806
tenor.gif

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11748 and BigJimsWornOutTires

• Love it
i don't know jim somethings not right

• Woah
Reactions: some1h0peless and BigJimsWornOutTires
Oops! We ran into some problems.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 1476
i don't know jim somethings not right
"Something's" off and I just can't place my finger on it. Ugh. It started in Dec of 2019. I was laying in bed real ill. High temperature. Dreadfully sick to my stomach. Laid in that bed for over 24 hours. Then after that was over, I forgot what I did next. I have no memory of the days after. Ugh. Boogers. I think Nature roofied me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 9787
Ugh. Finally BigJim paying for Eva Cudamore Onlyfans.

• JFL
Ugh. Finally BigJim paying for Eva Cudamore Onlyfans.
Eh. Why? Titties are titties. Some big, some flat. But still nothing more than fatty tissue. Vagina too. I've never seen a vagina up close that was any more special than the other. Though the taste can differ. Especially, the wet ones that don't keep themselves cleaned because they use that free time on their face. Neglects the gardened oyster. Ugh. A rotten crotch is not a favorable memory. And the faces of women. Ugh. I guess I'm like a bigot. They all look alike to me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 1476

[💀 Mogs] I'm literally gonna rope​

• Woah
Where are we going to go?
Ugh. Nowhere. That's the whole brilliant plan behind coping. Not going anywhere. Plus I'm on top of a mountain surrounded by deer, cougars, bears, guns, and the neighbor being a nuclear silo. And as for bigfoot, I can guarantee you all those sightings are nothing more than guys like me running around the wilderness naked. We're naturally hairy men. And the big footprints are guys walking the same paths and into the same foot impressions inside the ground. I've done this on occasion myself. And after walking into the same area, the footprint becomes larger and larger over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Ugh. Nowhere. That's the whole brilliant plan behind coping. Not going anywhere. Plus I'm on top of a mountain surrounded by deer, cougars, bears, guns, and the neighbor being a nuclear silo. And as for bigfoot, I can guarantee you all those sightings are nothing more than guys like me running around the wilderness naked. We're naturally hairy men. And the big footprints are guys walking the same paths and into the same foot impressions inside the ground. I've done this on occasion myself. And after walking into the same area, the footprint becomes larger and larger over time.
Do u live in the Alps?

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Cause Bigfoot might be real there.
Nope. Just hunters. Its what they do. Like deer using the same trails...hunters are known to do that as well. But there are homeless guys out there living in the wilderness too.

• WTF
  • +1