Reactions: Deleted
Post pics then

Nics thread bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Hairmogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Cool shit but did you know that theres a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand. It’s super sad and fucked up.

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
looks like shit

You look good but far from perfect lol

delusionalmaxxed
Sorry but chink stare of death = instant incel

Sure boyo
I,m not the one coping with the fact I get no pussy by taking a anglefrauded pic with filter and posting it on some sub just to flex on a bunch of dudes
Take a normal picture without squintmaxxing, I bet I mog u and im a fucking fatass

1. I'm just looking at the ceiling
2. I'm not squinting
3. No filter
Pathetic
I,m not the one coping with the fact I get no pussy by taking a anglefrauded pic with filter and posting it on some sub just to flex on a bunch of dudes
Take a normal picture without squintmaxxing, I bet I mog u and im a fucking fatass
LMAOOOOOO

1. I'm just looking at the ceiling
2. I'm not squinting
3. No filter
Pathetic

LMAOOOOOO
What are u laughing at my nigga if u werent frauding and coping u wouldnt be here
:ogre:

YOU ARE A PERFECT HORSE INDEED