Im literally soo alone

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
And this is not yours typical 13yo girl fishing for attention
Ever since I was a kid,I never had any friends…..I was just with my family….playing with lego bricks alone until I turned 13 and hit puberty and realized how alone actually Im….I always hoped that I would find a friend or girlfriend but I used to cope that Im probably too young for a gf or friends…..I was bullied everywhere….from middle school,to every sport I went,even in hs…..after the doxx incident bullying and isolation got even worse,I couldn’t bare walking down the street and getting randomly verbally attacked…..I had too many rejections at this point,probably more than 80% of y’all….too much blackpill…..I thought that moving to bigger city would be different….oh boy was I wrong…..I have no one in my dorm,no one in my new private school even acknowledges my existence….Im just soo alone chain smoking cigarettes and coping with alcohol and benzodiazepines which don’t do shit anymore (I mostly take benzos to avoid WD nows)
I have no one,every time I say hi to a teacher or a random girl in my dorm they just ignore me like Im some sort of lunatic
I feel like Im the only guy in the world…..seeing everyone having a gf or talking about dating and fucking women is just killing me inside……I just want a hug from a girl who loves me…..just a hug man……..
Im soo alone

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Dn rd but i love ur avi

• WTF
Reactions: Chad69