Im living in hell

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
I am just glad I could have been a part of it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 7863
Morals are man made concepts , you see me as a Devil like figure a bottomless evil But in my story Im the hero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6997
Morals are man made concepts , you see me as a Devil like figure a bottomless evil But in my story Im the hero
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 7863

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6997

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth
@fonzee98 is a great man , far Better then any of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 5522
@fonzee98 is a great man , far Better then any of us
maybe, but this is the best man
3978AECA3597614B54B4FCE66965739D41F12BB5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 7863