6'3

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, theonewhocantascend, BeanletMogger and 2 others
5'6 is too short imo 6'5 or rope

• +1
Reactions: dziad
im looking for a blonde blue eyed, 6'3 netball player, with a forward growth maxilla, who is unvaccinated, symmetrical face with some facial averageness, perky medium size breasts and capable of empathy and delayed gratification, with a 200 iq.
in return, she gets me: a nearly 30 yo kissless virgin basement dweller subhuman 6'1 manlet NEET with no skills, hobbies or interests in anything.
i have a good relationship with my mother, i am healthy, have 5000+ reputation points on looksmax and i am 230lbs so im fat but powerful.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, BeanletMogger, N1666 and 5 others
im looking for a blonde blue eyed, 6'3 netball player, with a forward growth maxilla, who is unvaccinated, symmetrical face with some facial averageness, perky medium size breasts and capable of empathy and delayed gratification, with a 200 iq.
in return, she gets me: a nearly 30 yo kissless virgin basement dweller subhuman 6'1 manlet NEET with no skills, hobbies or interests in anything.
i have a good relationship with my mother, i am healthy, have 5000+ reputation points on looksmax and can been 200 lbs.
black hair > blonde hair

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and sub6manletnozygos
Im looking for a shitskin 4’11 bug eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, sickdawgie and GlamourPursuer
i have a good relationship with my mother, i am healthy, have 5000+ reputation points on looksmax and i am 230lbs so im fat but powerful.

Fat but powerful :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
I want her to be 5'9

• WTF
Reactions: asdvek
Women can have preferences, most men can't, you just take whatever you can get...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and asdvek
Shit title, finance girls are big cheaters bc high value chads aare what they see on a day to day basis

Im looking for a girl in art class, 5’6” whatever eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Gonthar and asdvek
Shit title, finance girls are big cheaters bc high value chads aare what they see on a day to day basis

Pal I just wanna use her money

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy
short foids get fat

• +1
I just want a girl like this to stay indoors all day with her and play co-op games, while philosophizing about things like universal existence and nonexistence that will be an eternal loop, social inequality, end of modern society, and for her tell me that everything's going to be okay, when we both know it's not..

J

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BeanletMogger and asdvek

Hey, I went to many art clubs and groups - poetry, philosophy, acting, etc. While I've met some smart and educated girls there with whom I've had wonderful discussions and discovered we had many things in common, they were still looking for Chad, just because we had the same interests didn't mean anything to them, some of them had boyfriends who weren't even interested in art stuff, or even mocked and made fun of their girlfriends for their unusual hobbies...

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, BeanletMogger and asdvek
Hey, I went to many art clubs and groups - poetry, philosophy, acting, etc. While I've met some smart and educated girls there with whom I've had wonderful discussions and discovered we had many things in common, they were still looking for Chad, just because we had the same interests didn't mean anything to them, some of them had boyfriends who weren't even interested in art stuff, or even mocked and made fun of their girlfriends for their unusual hobbies...
My point is, most artists arent chads. But many niggas in finance are. So its riskier

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Femcel height for a girl :dafuckfeels:

• JFL