I’m losing it

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I had two dreams about my oneitis. The one from yesterday involves her giving me her number and we start texting. The one I had just now I had a bad day at school and I was watching from inside the school her walking to her bus

Damn. At least you're succesfull in your dreams I guess.

its unhealthy bro blockher and date other girls

thank god i have no emotions. I've always been surprised by people who live like in hell because of their crushes. I've never experienced such pain

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Another top tier thread from oreo nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Zesto and blackcat
All girls are mentally ill, much like the majority of this site.
Until I’m ready to looksmax, fuck women.

lol dude my dreams are far more crazier than urs.

You're an incel even in your dreams.

ogre for u.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Damn, I could have never guessed.

LaughSmug

Your oneitis is probably some white pig.

For me impossible to ever have oneitis for 1. not cuck and 2. Japanese women all very similar so interchangeable.

I had two dreams about my oneitis. The one from yesterday involves her giving me her number and we start texting. The one I had just now I had a bad day at school and I was watching from inside the school her walking to her bus
Let me edit that:
I was watching her walk to her bus from inside the school. The outfit she wearing yesterday was the same outfit she was wearing in the dream.
And she’s been in more than two dreams, by the way.
View attachment 4872

Your oneitis is probably some white pig.

For me impossible to ever have oneitis for 1. not cuck and 2. Japanese women all very similar so interchangeable.
No. She seems normal weight but with two large pound cakes in the back.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
No. She seems normal weight but with two large pound cakes in the back.

Happy5

So that's how it is, "pound cakes."

Western women have large filthy asses that reflect their animalistic nature.

Asian women have small, cute butts. Hygienic too.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Western women have large filthy asses that reflect their animalistic nature.

Asian women have small, cute butts. Hygienic too
It's a signal of high estrogen boyo. White women are high e and black women are usually super high e

• +1
It's a signal of high estrogen boyo. White women are high e and black women are usually super high e

Happy3

Neoteny is beauty.

Asian race most advanced, hence lack of sexual dimorphism.

High E only good for exaggerated secondary sexual characteristics, but not true beaty as Asian women embody.

In their perfect harmony. Beauty is looking young and being in proportion. So is long flowing perfectly straight silky black hair.

Yet both of those in the west are so masculine. (In terms of their behaviour.)

So she took steroids to grow her butt?

This is the definition of beauty and attractiveness. Also news flash: high e causes youthful appearance

Mock1

Yet many Asian women are low E and look most youthful of all.

Despite high E western and black women often looking double their ages despite having disgusting lumps of flesh hanging off their chest and rears and legs of a truck driver.

Despite high E western and black women often looking double their ages despite having disgusting lumps of flesh hanging
This is due to poor aging genetics and drug/alcohol use in younger years. White women that take care of themselves in their 20s and 30s and even 40s look great

• +1
No son. Estrogen is the female hormone. Women who are curvy are high e naturally
I kinda knew that cuz I looked it up. But it would nice to that her ass is big due to steroids. Not your son either, you racist.

I kinda knew that cuz I looked it up. But it would nice to that her ass is big due to steroids. Not your son either, you racist.
Women who take steroids have high test=look like a dude. Trust me she isn't on roids ?

Also I'm not racist