I'm lossing weight but my face doesn't 😕

Klasik616

Klasik616

My life's a disaster
Fuck my genetics, the fat around my cheeks is still there. Now I'm more lean but my face still looks bloated. I'm not 12% bf but at this point it seems like I would have to drop to 10% to see my face get lean (boneless problems).

The middle and upper third looks nice but the lower third is terrible, I'm not going to be like Funky Flamingo who takes pics everyday to see he's not bloated. I think I'm going for buccal fat removal - bichectomy.

No hollow cheeks for my fat pads, I will have to remove them and look like Barrett after his bichectomy. Lifefuel glad that shit exist.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ey88 and Rea
you might just be bloated

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, truthhurts, Klasik616 and 1 other person
you might just be bloated
I think I will measure my bodyfat levels and come back here. Other people have leaner looking faces naturally, what happened to me :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Just keeping going, you will notice it soon

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Fuck my genetics, the fat around my cheeks is still there. Now I'm more lean but my face still looks bloated. I'm not 12% bf but at this point it seems like I would have to drop to 10% to see my face get lean (boneless problems).

The middle and upper third looks nice but the lower third is terrible, I'm not going to be like Funky Flamingo who takes pics everyday to see he's not bloated. I think I'm going for buccal fat removal - bichectomy.

No hollow cheeks for my fat pads, I will have to remove them and look like Barrett after his bichectomy. Lifefuel glad that shit exist.
LipoLab + debloat will fix your problem

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Bad maxilla and fat genetics probably

• +1
Your face fat will melt with increased age and oxidative stress

Could be a case of gymcel

• JFL

im becoming fatter and my face looks leaner

im becoming fatter and my face looks leaner
:lul:
Could be a case of gymcel
Gymcels in my gym look bloated asf
Your face fat will melt with increased age and oxidative stress
Yea
Bad maxilla and fat genetics probably
Maxilla is ok but I lack under eye support, my mother has big fat pads in her cheeks and she looked way better when she was lean.
LipoLab + debloat will fix your problem
If you hit the nerves it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex and Lokki

Show body pics in dm

you are just boneless how the fuck would you look sharp if your bones arent sharp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: keonxmogs, nullandvoid and boss8055

just literally go a whole day with out eating anything and do cardio and take pottasium and drink a fuck ton of water and see if it’s just bloat