I'm lost in life. Need advice here

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 23 YEARS OLD
Hello everyone,

I'm going through a really tough time in my life and could use some guidance. I feel like I've failed in several areas of my life. I'm insecure about my appearance, my masculinity, and my height (I'm 5'7"). On top of that, I haven't been able to finish my studies yet, while many people my age already have jobs, relationships, and a clearer path forward.

The truth is, I've always felt a lot of uncertainty about who I am and where I'm headed. I've never been in a relationship, I've never even kissed anyone, and I don't have any friends or close people to support me. Lately, I've been feeling really lonely and lost.

This forum has become a place where I escape from reality, but I know I need to change my situation. I'd appreciate any advice on how to improve my life, how to gain confidence, and how to find a sense of purpose. I'm feeling very lost, and I'm starting to think that life just isn't for me, but I want to find a way to move forward.

Thank you in advance for any advice or supportive words you can offer.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, got.daim and wsada
I thought u were 5'6

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
My name is Nick and today's subject is "I'm a stupid nigger".
Why did god make me a nigger? I'm a dumb sack of shit. I'm a scumbag. I'm a moon cricket nigger. Niggers chirp at night like I'm a bitch ass nigger like I am. I'm a NIGGER with nappy hair and bug eyes and big nose and big lips. I'm a NIGGER and white people are better than me, Asian people are smarter than me, Mexicans work harder than me. I'm a stupid ass nigger that isn't worth two cents.
I'm a junglebunny, I'm a jiggaboo. I'm a spook, I'm a turd, I'm a pile a shit and I'm a cowshit dung nigger. I'm a busted nigger. I hate myself. I hate my ugly features. I hate my buck teeth. I hate my grape drinking soda bitch ass nigger like I am. I hate who I am. I dislike I despie my ugly ass. I'm a lame, I'm a loser and the world hates me. I should have been used for stemcell research when I was in the womb. I should have been aborted when I was on the umbilical cord. And I'm a loser, man. The KKK need to lynch my ass.
I'm a nappy headed beast. I'm a piss and a shit boy. I'm a L7. I'm a loser. I'm a spiteful ugly nigger. And niggers should be scared of me cause I'm the worst of the lowest niggers.
I chirp like the moon crickets at night. When darkness comes you can't see my ugly black ass. Females don't like my ugly black ass. I'm a stupid nigger.
I'm a nigger. I'm a nigger. I'm a nigger. I'm a nigger. I hate who I am. I'm a spiteful bitch. I got nasty ass hair with BB's in it. I'm a stupid nigger. and I've been cutting my arm open.
And niggers should have aborted my ass man. I'm a stupid I'm a lame I'm a got like aspergers syndrome. I work at target, minimum wage. I'm a typical stupid nigger. I need to pick cotton where I belong I belong in a field. I'm a field nigger. I'm a stupid nigger. I'm a loser. L7 I'm a loser. I ain't shit. And I ain't worth two cents.
So robot friends tell me how you feel about this post. I'm a stupid nigger. I ain't shit. I ain't worth two cents. I'm worth half a penny

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and iblamechico
Talk to your parents, only they can help you at this point. If they can't offer you support either, it's pretty much over at this point, and you'd better try a new respawn..

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
Hello everyone,

I'm going through a really tough time in my life and could use some guidance. I feel like I've failed in several areas of my life. I'm insecure about my appearance, my masculinity, and my height (I'm 5'7"). On top of that, I haven't been able to finish my studies yet, while many people my age already have jobs, relationships, and a clearer path forward.

The truth is, I've always felt a lot of uncertainty about who I am and where I'm headed. I've never been in a relationship, I've never even kissed anyone, and I don't have any friends or close people to support me. Lately, I've been feeling really lonely and lost.

This forum has become a place where I escape from reality, but I know I need to change my situation. I'd appreciate any advice on how to improve my life, how to gain confidence, and how to find a sense of purpose. I'm feeling very lost, and I'm starting to think that life just isn't for me, but I want to find a way to move forward.

Take some time out and really do some deep thinking about where you envision yourself realistically in a year if everything goes well, then just lock in and try acheive that

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Try going to a therapist.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Talk to your parents, only they can help you at this point. If they can't offer you support either, it's pretty much over at this point, and you'd better try a new respawn..
My parents wanted to help me but I can't get any real help... The only help that would work is surgery.

I choosed to rot
My parents are too bluepilled to understand this twisted world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: romanstock and Cutecel2001
hop on hardcore roids for a year, club everynight if things dont get better go ER in roblox

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Hello everyone,

Get some money
Get LL and reach 5'9 or smt
hardmax your face
Become NT
go out in clubs and slay
that's all you can do, otherwise try to get in illegal jobs like drugs or crypto n shi to get rich
if you can get rich enough w that
and then have fun with the money or become the next Andrew tate
Also a good tip
please don't ask tips about life here because it's straight stupid, and I'm pretty sure you know that

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Pump more roids, king 👑

Remove all ambitions and simply focus on the present. Just finish your studies and don't bother worrying about anything else for the meanwhile.

Hello everyone,

Do you keep your vagina cleaned and flushed?