I'm lowering a bit my eyebrows soon

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
I think they're a bit high set, going to a derma clinic and getting it done asap, hope it ascends me.

I think they're a bit high set, going to a derma clinic and getting it done asap, hope it ascends me.
can throw off your ratios so be careful. dont rush it. For example, your forehead will be bigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
can throw off your ratios so be careful. dont rush it. For example, your forehead will be bigger
True, i've thought about that, would that mean my face will look longer?

my niggas be really sacrificing harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
no but youre reducing middle face length and elongating forehead ratio wise

ct100004222_fig1.png

these are ideal facial thirds, with the lower third ideally being the biggest one.

francisco-lachowski-attends-the-diesel-only-the-brave-street-launch-party-at-palais-de-tokyo.jpg

imagine chico getting that. His forehead would be too tall then

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
my niggas be really sacrificing harmony
the effects will probably be subtle at best what are you talking about jfl

muh harmony yeah this forum is full of 7 psl people who cant afford a little bit of disharmony right? :soy::soy::soy:

muh harmony yeah this forum is full of 7 psl people who cant afford a little bit of disharmony right? :soy::soy::soy:
wow okay dude

no not rlly most people will benefit from taller forehead masure your thirds ? a lot of people have their forehead as the smallest third

Did the clinic say that they have experience in lowering the brows? Some doctors only have experience raising them as that’s the most common but I have also seen plenty of doctors saying they can raise them - just gotta find the right one. Also, if possible don’t get it done by a nurse but instead a licensed plastic surgeon. It’ll usually be more expensive but give better results

You dont know how high set his eyebrows are. He could be asian and have giga high set eyebrows for all you know

jason-nms-image.jpg

and if it was minor it prob wouldnt be really worth it anyways so Im just saying to not rush it which is sensible.

no not rlly most people will benefit from taller forehead masure your thirds ? a lot of people have their forehead as the smallest third
Isn't it ideal for forhead to be smallest third?

You dont know how high set his eyebrows are. He could be asian and have giga high set eyebrows for all you know

jason-nms-image.jpg

and if it was minor it prob wouldnt be really worth it anyways so Im just saying to not rush it which is sensible.
not even close to that JFL, my eyebrows are good, but i look better when i squint that's it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Phillybeard1996
not even close to that JFL, my eyebrows are good, but i look better when i squint that's it
If its not a failo its probably not worth it getting surgery for it :chad: