Im 'Masturbating' in my sleep and I dont know how to stop it

fentanyl

fentanyl

Iron
i’m ‘masturbating’ in my sleep and i don’t know how to stop or address it

just as the title suggests and i’m so embarrassed so please don’t make a joke out of this

my ex, who we’d often sleep in eachothers beds, would accuse me of this problem. He told me he didn’t care if I did or not, just the fact that I was lying about it, which I swore I never did.

Until I just woke up. I’m a very vivid dreamer and I was sleeping over at my cousins, who woke up very early to go to work and I immediately jolted awake. That’s when I realized my hand was under my underwear and that I was masturbating…?

The thing is I wasn’t really even masturbating, more specifically just moving my hands around the area without the intention of feeling pleasure?

I was having a nice fun dream about being at a buffet with a plethora of stations — make your own burger, make your own eggs, pancakes, macaroons, etc. it was euphoric especially since i’ve been struggling to eat a bit lately. I don’t have wet dreams either but i do have exciting dreams like if it were straight out of an anime or action movie.

i don’t know what to do, should i go see a doctor? i’ve approached my psychiatrist about it before, and he told me if i didn’t think i was doing it then ill be okay and he’s never heard of such thing.

this was a huge problem in my former relationship and definitely something that i did NOT want to realize while sharing a bed with my cousin 😭. I swear this is not satire i genuinely am so confused and shocked. Please help

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium, glizzygnasher68, descension and 1 other person
whats that pfp

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
tbh my hand is always in my pants when I sleep

• JFL
Reactions: fentanyl
@murdah @try2beme @shabby890 @GabachoCopium @vermillioncorefan
thats just the way she goes