im mentally manlet

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

Kraken
as a kid i was ultra tall and already 6’0 when i was 11. but yet i still got bullied and felt like shit bcuz of yhe insults manlets threw at me. even tho i couldve easily beat them up and probably even beat up their dad. thats because im mentally manlet and know that though u can beat ur bully to death u cant beT the truth of whT he said to death. its always true and im alwYs shit. the end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Bug, ey88 and 3 others
yeah it's just abused dog syndrome bud i have it too dunno there's no way getting over it I'm mentally tortured by my childhood forever there's no rix

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, isis_Bleach, Suns9999 and 1 other person
im mentally chad

as a kid i was ultra chad and already 7 PSL when i was 11. but yet i still got bullied and felt like shit bcuz of yhe insults sub5s threw at me. even tho i couldve easily beat mog and probably even rizz their dad. thats because im mentally chad and know that though u can beat ur bully to death u cant beT the truth of whT he said to death. its always true and im alwYs shit. the end

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Suns9999
yeah it's just abused dog syndrome bud i have it too dunno there's no way getting over it I'm mentally tortured by my childhood forever there's no rix
Long term therapy and a group of caring intelligent friends and family, or Monkmaxxing are the only two ways
Coming in terms with the past and letting go of it is almost impossible. The first method basically is impossible...

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
@isis_Bleach u never felt life at 5'7 fgt
ill slit ur throat irl u dont know what ill do to be taller
I cant get LL bc I'm too poor meanwhile guys like u are on incel sites being 6'0, since when did this site become a safespace for tallfags to brag abt height and say "muh I'm incel just like u bro"
no ur an incompetent tallfag retard, I'm short ugly, prob got curry genes in me and a abused dog, fuck u for bragging on here abt height, ur taller than most of the population , u would legit stand out in a crowd of people, from when are u considered incel, what part of ur brain says u can just claim this, what a waste of space u are, I would've been frauding to 6ft2 and slaying if I was u, imagine saying ur mentally manlet
like saying ur mentally a foid, just say ur a fucking abused dog bro, srs
@Master ban this dude for bragging about height, he's a fucking bragging tallfag that deserves no sympathy
Long term therapy and a group of caring intelligent friends and family, or Monkmaxxing are the only two ways
Coming in terms with the past and letting go of it is almost impossible. The first method basically is impossible...
im mentally chad

as a kid i was ultra chad and already 7 PSL when i was 11. but yet i still got bullied and felt like shit bcuz of yhe insults sub5s threw at me. even tho i couldve easily beat mog and probably even rizz their dad. thats because im mentally chad and know that though u can beat ur bully to death u cant beT the truth of whT he said to death. its always true and im alwYs shit. the end
fucking cucks for agreeing with this dude, if I said I'm mentally a tallfag I would've been getting jfl reacted to death, meanwhile he gets sympathy for being a "abused dog"
like 80% of the offtopic posters arent one too
every day a tallfag either mogs me, mocks me, embarrass me or laughs at me
u guys never felt life at 5'7 STFU

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, looksmaxxing223 and isis_Bleach
DNR NIGGER U DONT KNOW WHATS ITS LIKE TO BE A TRUE MANLET

I cant get LL bc I'm too poor meanwhile guys like u are on incel sites being 6'0, since when did this site become a safespace for tallfags to brag abt height and say "muh I'm incel just like u bro"
no ur an incompetent tallfag retard, I'm short ugly, prob got curry genes in me and a abused dog, fuck u for bragging on here abt height, ur taller than most of the population , u would legit stand out in a crowd of people, from when are u considered incel, what part of ur brain says u can just claim this, what a waste of space u are, I would've been frauding to 6ft2 and slaying if I was u, imagine saying ur mentally manlet
@Master ban this dude for bragging about height, he's a fucking bragging tallfag that deserves no sympathy

fucking cucks for agreeing with this dude, if I said I'm mentally a tallfag I would've been getting jfl reacted to death, meanwhile he gets sympathy for being a "abused dog"
you cant ban a person for bragging, this isnt incels.is

i understand and agree completely. i was bragging but in doing so i only proved im giga ugly and incompetent, bcuz im tall yet am not happy. if u were in my shoes youd be doing 9999999100000000009999999x better. its all so true

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and alurmo

True but I'm roping soon anyways. I won't be 5'7 anymore

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and alurmo
Same bro, in reality I’m a 6’5 Chad, in my head I am a 5,2 subhuman 😢

Same bro, in reality I’m a 6’5 Chad, in my head I am a 5,2 subhuman 😢
@alurmo id rather be you than me even tho ur manlet because mentally ur superior and u prolly get big booty south african princesses or smth like that

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, alurmo and ey88