Im mirin david goggins

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Kraken
By the far the toughest mofoker I've ever seen on thr planet. He is not one of those genetic chads that got everything handed to him but he had to work hard for everything.

He barely cares about women, all that is in his mind is the constant grinding that he does everyday, he runs 5-6 miles a day, he does strength training and stretches for 2 hours. He used to be a navy seal but before all that he was fat, dumb, lazy and unmotivated but he grinded hard. Insane freak tier stamina and perseverance. Just watching his motivation videos fills with the energy of 10 suns and push myself to my absolute mental and physical limits.

Absolutely mirin this sigma chad tbh.

Images   2024 08 30T125312480
Images   2024 08 30T125317086
Images   2024 08 30T125325303
David Goggins

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, majesticincel, piec and 25 others
By thr far the toughest mofoker I've ever seen on thr planet. He is not one of those genetic chads that got everything handed to him but he had to work hard for everything.

He barely cares about women, all that is in his mind is the constant grinding that he does everyday, he runs 5-6 miles a day, he does strength training and stretches for 2 hours. He used to be a navy seal but before all that he was fat, dumb, lazy and unmotivated but he grinded hard. Insane freak tier stamina and perseverance. Just watching his motivation videos fills with the energy of 10 suns and push myself to my absolute mental and physical limits. Absolutely mirin this guy tbh

View attachment 3134871View attachment 3134872View attachment 3134873View attachment 3134874
hes a loser

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Rzn, IAMNOTANINCEL and 15 others
@FaceandBBC @alurmo @Looks234 @Chadeep @TechnoBoss @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and TechnoBoss
By thr far the toughest mofoker I've ever seen on thr planet. He is not one of those genetic chads that got everything handed to him but he had to work hard for everything.

He barely cares about women, all that is in his mind is the constant grinding that he does everyday, he runs 5-6 miles a day, he does strength training and stretches for 2 hours. He used to be a navy seal but before all that he was fat, dumb, lazy and unmotivated but he grinded hard. Insane freak tier stamina and perseverance. Just watching his motivation videos fills with the energy of 10 suns and push myself to my absolute mental and physical limits. Absolutely mirin this guy tbh

View attachment 3134871View attachment 3134872View attachment 3134873View attachment 3134874
Bone mogger

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Rzn, anthony111553 and 3 others
He looked scary pre-seal

Mirin

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, Chadeep, Clqs and 2 others
Looks malnourished and stressed as fuck. Cardio is a good way to become infertile.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Gargantuan, the BULL and 1 other person
He is a very cool guy. I feel like his entire image got hijacked by those self-proclaimed sigmas. Those MGTOW type of dudes are kind of making him look like a meme. Overall though, I think he's a really inspiring person based on his past. Like you said, he was kind of a fat loser for a long time and decided he wanted to be something different. I used to follow him on instagram and I saw all these videos of him running through a desert and such and doing crazy amounts of pull-ups. Mirin hard.

Who's gonna carry the boats?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, 14vic, Chadeep and 3 others
Stop jfl reacting bro. You should watch his videos too. You'll feel absolutely filthy for not being lean after watching them. Like youve committed a war crime or something

@deadstock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Art of Pattinson, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
My 13 yo cousin asked me to buy david goggins book for him (theres none in brazil i think)
He is advanced for his age he used to be a little brat now he is 6’5, basketball athlete and respectful/ intelligent. While niggas his age look up to future and other thugs hes locked in

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Johnny_Sins and Jason Voorhees
Stop jfl reacting bro. You should watch his videos too. You'll feel absolutely filthy for not being lean after watching them. Like youve committed a war crime or something

@deadstock
He looked better while fat jfl

Just look at his face. Imagine torturing urself only to looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He looked better while fat jfl

Just look at his face. Imagine torturing urself only to looksmin
He dropped 106lbs in less that 3 months. He is the king of leanmaxxing. He didn't eat for days and used to run continously for miles and miles in thr hot sun

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss, anthony111553 and 1 other person
That determination is inhumane, it's genetics too i'd assume

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
Goggins is a Plant/Shill to farm Military enlistment among the younger generation which is why he goes
on soo many of these Griftcasts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Johnny_Sins and Jason Voorhees
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Art of Pattinson and ReadBooksEveryday
Just run 5 miles a day theory

David Goggins is an overtrainer- and the youth that capitalize on this message are equally retarded

What benefit does humanity have when some nigga jogs 5 miles a day and his epitome of having 'discipline' is waking up at 4AM for an ultra marathon that he thinks seperates him from the herd

There are middle aged dads working 2-3 double jobs, trying to earn money to ensure their kids can have a good life. And some incel/Goggins autist sees them and tells them they lack discipline and are lazy because they're out of shape and not jogging 4 miles a day. Just JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, thugmaxxedwigga, moredatesmorerapes and 14 others
Navy seal? No, he's a navy slave.

Nigga stole beavis and butthead's nose

David Goggins is an overtrainer- and the youth that capitalize on this message are equally retarded

What benefit does humanity have when some nigga jogs 5 miles a day and his epitome of having 'discipline' is waking up at 4AM for an ultra marathon that he thinks seperates him from the herd

There are middle aged dads working 2-3 double jobs, trying to earn money to ensure their kids can have a good life. And some incel/Goggins autist sees them and tells them they lack discipline and are lazy because they're out of shape and not jogging 4 miles a day. Just JFL

Yeah agreed like I do admire his tenacity but the more and more I listened to him his message begins
to sound like Military/Capitalist Propaganda to manufacture more NPC drones to keep the conveyer belt
of capitalism running,same with Gary Vee ,Andrew Tate and even Hamza who are shoving this mentally insane
grind culture down the throats of young men so as to feel inadequate if you're not always a Race Horse 24/7

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

David Goggins is not just about training, you're missing his message. It's about becoming a hard motherfucker in whatever you do. He just decided to become a navy seal and then he went on to do ultra marathons. He was still working back then. Now he's a full time wildland fire fighter, and he's still training hard as ever. He doesn't have to do any of this shit because he's a multi millionaire.

Atleast read his book before you run your mouth. You don't know this guy.
He never says you have to do the shit he does, he actually advises you to NOT do what he's doing. He's just keeping it real, that you must embrace the suffering to achieve great things in life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
nothing to admire about some guy that was fat got in shape tons of people have done that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini and Jason Voorhees
David Goggins is not just about training, you're missing his message. It's about becoming a hard motherfucker in whatever you do. He just decided to become a navy seal and then he went on to do ultra marathons. He was still working back then. Now he's a full time wildland fire fighter, and he's still training hard as ever. He doesn't have to do any of this shit because he's a multi millionaire.

Atleast read his book before you run your mouth. You don't know this guy.
He never says you have to do the shit he does, he actually advises you to NOT do what he's doing. He's just keeping it real, that you must embrace the suffering to achieve great things in life.
Fuck off fanboy. He is jogging and running all day whilst preaching about discipline whilst you argue 'no but his message is different if you pay attention to his book' I dont want to read that trash. I have the motivation I need in life, don't need some self help guru to guide me .
Yeah agreed like I do admire his tenacity but the more and more I listened to him his message begins
to sound like Military/Capitalist Propaganda to manufacture more NPC drones to keep the conveyer belt
of capitalism running,same with Gary Vee ,Andrew Tate and even Hamza who are shoving this mentally insane
grind culture down the throats of young men so as to feel inadequate if you're not always a Race Horse 24/7
Redpill is just as much of a cancer as blackpill is. Just srs cringe at all these alpha fitness/redpill influencers and all the zoomers and middle aged divorcees buying into it

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Tabula Rasa, moredatesmorerapes and 2 others
Needs to work on traps or just has bad lat genetics in general

jfl at the retards on here analysing how he looks

its not about his glow up / ascension hes inspiring because of his superhuman discipline

none of us can even imagine waking up and going straight outside to run FIFTY miles

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkAscender, Jason Voorhees, Art of Pattinson and 2 others

its not about his glow up / ascension hes inspiring because of his superhuman discipline

none of us can even imagine waking up and going straight outside to run FIFTY miles
Cuz theres no purpose of going outside to run FIFTY miles

If anything it damages your body severely.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, thugmaxxedwigga, infini and 2 others

he onjectively is GL, people in here are coping

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Cuz theres no purpose of going outside to run FIFTY miles

If anything it damages your body severely.
thats what im saying
its not about the effect it has or the point

its just the fact that no one else would wake up and run 50 miles

yeah no shit running 50 miles straight isnt good for you

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and ReadBooksEveryday

It's not about the running though, it's about applying that mindset to all aspects of your life

0 sympathy for poor retards who have kids then have to struggle + complain about it. If you can't afford kids, don't have them. It's simple

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, DarkAscender, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
It's not about the running though, it's about applying that mindset to all aspects of your life

0 sympathy for poor retards who have kids then have to struggle + complain about it. If you can't afford kids, don't have them. It's simple
this tbh, my brother cummed in some fat rich bitch, and then of course he had to hire a lawyer to get custody of his kids, the funny part is he only got 50/50 custody cause the rich girl had MPD and it autistic and still liked him. But the nigga literally still pays child support over for him

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and forevergymcelling
The only nigger i respect

This nigga needs skull reshaping

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxedwigga
I always imagine Goggins after he's just finished railing his wife and she's like "let's cuddle honey."... i reckon he looks at her dead in the eye and says:

"WHO'S GONNA CARRY THE BOATS AND THE LOGS? Cuddling? That's some weak-ass shit. we're doing a 20-mile run, then 1000 push-ups. it's not about comfort, it's about STAYING HARD!"

then he puts on his running shoes and sprints out of the bedroom

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
he is an abused dog, but in spite of everything he managed to make it in life mirin

Life is not a about grinding. Having discipline is important to achieve your goals, but this over the top motivation is annoying.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Yliaster
He barely cares about women, all that is in his mind is the constant grinding that he does everyday, he runs 5-6 miles a day, he does strength training and stretches for 2 hours.
Sounds like a coper to me.

By the far the toughest mofoker I've ever seen on thr planet. He is not one of those genetic chads that got everything handed to him but he had to work hard for everything.

He barely cares about women, all that is in his mind is the constant grinding that he does everyday, he runs 5-6 miles a day, he does strength training and stretches for 2 hours. He used to be a navy seal but before all that he was fat, dumb, lazy and unmotivated but he grinded hard. Insane freak tier stamina and perseverance. Just watching his motivation videos fills with the energy of 10 suns and push myself to my absolute mental and physical limits.

Damn I did his numerology he should mog harder very tragic

He needs his hair he would have been a mogger I see it now

he runs this much for what?

If he didnt write the books and made money you would call him a bum

He’s always been corny to me and I always seen him as another one of those red pill grifters that gives shitty advice. He already had good genes and just decided to put the fork down lol. And now he convinces people to workout to death for no reason.

He’s always been corny to me and I always seen him as another one of those red pill grifters that gives shitty advice. He already had good genes and just decided to put the fork down lol. And now he convinces people to workout to death for no reason.
he runs this much for what?

If he didnt write the books and made money you would call him a bum
It's his mindset that I admire. He's not just another griffer. He had very bad childhood and he broke himself down and rebuilt from the ground up. Not everyone is capable of that, desire to do it has to be insane. He is thr textbook example of someone with inhuman determination. He kept running long distance with broken legs, breaking the pull-up record with blistering palms, 8 100 mile ultramarathons in just 8 weeks those things require extreme mental fortitude

You might not like his appeal of being so intense and hardcore. Some don't like him given his background that he's just some veteran who wants some attention and he's making money out of his experience. I think what Goggins just tells us is to do the very simple things that we have to do. The things that can help us and make us grow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, albe.ORG and FaceandBBC
It's his mindset that I admire. He's not just another griffer. He had very bad childhood and he broke himself down and rebuilt from the ground up. Not everyone is capable of that, desire to do it has to be insane. He is thr textbook example of someone with inhuman determination. He kept running long distance with broken legs, breaking the pull-up record with blistering palms, 8 100 mile ultramarathons in just 8 weeks those things require extreme mental fortitude

You might not like his appeal of being so intense and hardcore. Some don't like him given his background that he's just some veteran who wants some attention and he's making money out of his experience. I think what Goggins just tells us is to do the very simple things that we have to do. The things that can help us and make us grow.
running on broken legs, you call that determination, I call that negative IQ

I'll always admire him. He hit rock bottom and had every reason to call it quits and rope; broke with a dead-end job where he sprays cockroaches at night, abusive childhood where he'd get whipped by a belt every night because he did a bad job at cleaning up his father's roller skating place, was so illiterate that he couldn't read at a 3rd grade level, and failed his first attempt in getting in the air force

His mentality not only helped him in his runs, but he studied for 8-10 hours a day to barely pass the ASVAB test, completely turning it around from his high school days. He runs all of these ultra marathons to raise charity for families who lost their fathers, brothers, sons .etc in the war. And he failed his first two BUD attempts, he only succeeded in passing it in his third attempt because he learned from his mistakes and further honed his savage mentality. Hell, he's one of the few black men in history to become a Navy Seal, let alone one with medals and honors

His story is not about running 50 miles a day. His story/message is about giving it your all no matter what, even when you got two tons of anchors chained to your legs and a billion other setbacks while at rock bottom. He ascended from the abyss when it stared into his soul

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, infini and Jason Voorhees
The brits are honestly tougher, but are obviously more well rounded and are forced to be smart and tactical.

Goggins is a Plant/Shill to farm Military enlistment among the younger generation which is why he goes
on soo many of these Griftcasts
So?

You realise how much of a vagina you’ve made yourself appear writing that? I’m concerned for you

Fuck off fanboy. He is jogging and running all day whilst preaching about discipline whilst you argue 'no but his message is different if you pay attention to his book' I dont want to read that trash. I have the motivation I need in life, don't need some self help guru to guide me .

Redpill is just as much of a cancer as blackpill is. Just srs cringe at all these alpha fitness/redpill influencers and all the zoomers and middle aged divorcees buying into it
Not you too mate. It’s cause those types mentioned aren’t jewy for a change isn’t it?

Last edited:
@moredatesmorerapes

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
@moredatesmorerapes
I don’t like him. wtf is the point of running all day and putting your body through unnecessary stress? I don’t see how he’s anyone special or to look up to

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Rehab Room eviscerated him

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, IAMNOTANINCEL and Yliaster

He's a fraud.