Im moving in with my girlfriend

mogstar

mogstar

Moving in with my girlfriend which is a sex-positive house!

So I’m 24 and my gf is 21. I was in a bad living situation and she found out. We go to college together and became friends in a class. A few months down the road feelings developed and things got serious. She ended up finding out that I had been sleeping in my car or couch surfing. I had never been to her house and she said if my sisters bf can live with us so can you.. I’ll talk to my mom.
A few days later I get a text saying I told my mom about you and your situation and she wants to meet you! It was surreal. I went over and met grace’s mom and her family which included her older sister and her bf and her 4 year old step brother. The house was amazing with a huge yard. Marla her mom was about 44. She wanted to get to know me more so she asked if we could take a walk. It was a general conversation until her 4 year old came and she started breastfeeding. I was a little shocked and stared at her perfect breasts. Which sparked the topic of sex-positivity. Marla said “honey you seem like a good boy but this house is not a regular house, you will encounter nudity and hear us having Sex. It’s totally fine and I would support you. Also you need emotional support right now since you’ve been through hard times so if you ever need to talk or cuddle , don’t ever feel shy” .. I didn’t really know what to say so I nodded. She didn’t tell me everything that day but I had a hunch there was more going on. At this point I was just happy that I had a roof on top of my head and I could sleep next to this girl I liked. Later on grace and I showered leading up to a dinner next to the fireplace. I was in heaven.

Days passed and I started noticing that walking around the house naked was something very normal. I asked grace to which she said “don’t do it until you’re comfortable” .. so one morning I woke up horny , tried to wake up grace but she was tired and wanted to sleep a little more. Frustrated without thinking I walked to kitchen naked and still had a boner. When I get there I see Natalie (grace’s older sister) in a robe. I freaked and instantly covered my dick. She giggled and said morning while looking at my junk. You want coffee? I said yes please! She said “ go sit on the couch I’ll bring it over and btw you’ve got a beautiful penis no need to hide it. Her saying that made me grow harder. I went into the living room and sat on the couch. She brought over coffee and while sitting down opened her robe. It’s like she wanted me to see her. You’re still hard , where grace? I said she’s tired and wanted to sleep more. To which she said “me and mom can take care of you if grace can’t , I hope you know what I mean.. in fact it’s been a while for me so if you want we can have a quickie right here! This was making no sense to me. Isn’t that cheating ? She said no! My bf has had grace and Marla . That’s what we do , we share. For some weird reason that turned me on so much and I said ok.. she took her robe off . Milky white skin just like grace’s. A little thick but perfect boobs and started stroking my cock and then got on top. For a 27 year old mother she had a tight pussy. She rode me for like 3-4 minutes and I came inside her. It felt weird , I just fucked my gfs sister. Wtf. She got up , gave me a little peck and said I have to go and take care of my man now since he’s probably going to wake up soon. But don’t feel weird about telling grace , she’ll be fine. Embarrassed to max I went to our room and woke grace up and confessed. She instantly hugged me and said “not a big deal you were going to find out sooner or later and I didn’t know how to tell you that Natalie’s bf has had me a couple of times. I got a little jealous but I had just fucked Natalie so I guess scores were level?! She said I want you right can you please fuck me now.. I said sure but you’re going to have to suck.. she started sucking as I watched her cute face glide up and down my cock. Next thing you know , Marla opens the door and says can I come in? Grace pulls up and says yes mom. She comes inside and lays next to me in her nighty. Grace had my dick in her hand as she walked in and sat next to me. I was confused out of my life but I guess this is what the reality was. Marla leaned over and said is this making you uncomfortable? I said a little bit. She said “sex is a human need and we all want it , so in this house there are no boundaries . If you want it with someone . Just ask and be polite. Even if it’s me. Don’t let taboo control your thoughts. Sex will bond us and bring us closer just like it does with you and grace. So if you have urges be honest and say something. I will never force you but id like it if you can come visit me in my room sometimes” .. I was out of words...( to be continued)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, BogdanYermakov, oldcelloser and 3 others
tales from Europe

Farmers french teacher

Moving in with my girlfriend which is a sex-positive house!

So I’m 24 and my gf is 21. I was in a bad living situation and she found out. We go to college together and became friends in a class. A few months down the road feelings developed and things got serious. She ended up finding out that I had been sleeping in my car or couch surfing. I had never been to her house and she said if my sisters bf can live with us so can you.. I’ll talk to my mom.
A few days later I get a text saying I told my mom about you and your situation and she wants to meet you! It was surreal. I went over and met grace’s mom and her family which included her older sister and her bf and her 4 year old step brother. The house was amazing with a huge yard. Marla her mom was about 44. She wanted to get to know me more so she asked if we could take a walk. It was a general conversation until her 4 year old came and she started breastfeeding. I was a little shocked and stared at her perfect breasts. Which sparked the topic of sex-positivity. Marla said “honey you seem like a good boy but this house is not a regular house, you will encounter nudity and hear us having Sex. It’s totally fine and I would support you. Also you need emotional support right now since you’ve been through hard times so if you ever need to talk or cuddle , don’t ever feel shy” .. I didn’t really know what to say so I nodded. She didn’t tell me everything that day but I had a hunch there was more going on. At this point I was just happy that I had a roof on top of my head and I could sleep next to this girl I liked. Later on grace and I showered leading up to a dinner next to the fireplace. I was in heaven.

Days passed and I started noticing that walking around the house naked was something very normal. I asked grace to which she said “don’t do it until you’re comfortable” .. so one morning I woke up horny , tried to wake up grace but she was tired and wanted to sleep a little more. Frustrated without thinking I walked to kitchen naked and still had a boner. When I get there I see Natalie (grace’s older sister) in a robe. I freaked and instantly covered my dick. She giggled and said morning while looking at my junk. You want coffee? I said yes please! She said “ go sit on the couch I’ll bring it over and btw you’ve got a beautiful penis no need to hide it. Her saying that made me grow harder. I went into the living room and sat on the couch. She brought over coffee and while sitting down opened her robe. It’s like she wanted me to see her. You’re still hard , where grace? I said she’s tired and wanted to sleep more. To which she said “me and mom can take care of you if grace can’t , I hope you know what I mean.. in fact it’s been a while for me so if you want we can have a quickie right here! This was making no sense to me. Isn’t that cheating ? She said no! My bf has had grace and Marla . That’s what we do , we share. For some weird reason that turned me on so much and I said ok.. she took her robe off . Milky white skin just like grace’s. A little thick but perfect boobs and started stroking my cock and then got on top. For a 27 year old mother she had a tight pussy. She rode me for like 3-4 minutes and I came inside her. It felt weird , I just fucked my gfs sister. Wtf. She got up , gave me a little peck and said I have to go and take care of my man now since he’s probably going to wake up soon. But don’t feel weird about telling grace , she’ll be fine. Embarrassed to max I went to our room and woke grace up and confessed. She instantly hugged me and said “not a big deal you were going to find out sooner or later and I didn’t know how to tell you that Natalie’s bf has had me a couple of times. I got a little jealous but I had just fucked Natalie so I guess scores were level?! She said I want you right can you please fuck me now.. I said sure but you’re going to have to suck.. she started sucking as I watched her cute face glide up and down my cock. Next thing you know , Marla opens the door and says can I come in? Grace pulls up and says yes mom. She comes inside and lays next to me in her nighty. Grace had my dick in her hand as she walked in and sat next to me. I was confused out of my life but I guess this is what the reality was. Marla leaned over and said is this making you uncomfortable? I said a little bit. She said “sex is a human need and we all want it , so in this house there are no boundaries . If you want it with someone . Just ask and be polite. Even if it’s me. Don’t let taboo control your thoughts. Sex will bond us and bring us closer just like it does with you and grace. So if you have urges be honest and say something. I will never force you but id like it if you can come visit me in my room sometimes” .. I was out of words...( to be continued)
i will come and krempi your gf OP since your so sex positive