Im moving to a med country

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
I miss seeing regular 10/10s now im in london its ugly black girls ugly white girls ect london truly is ugly as a jacked 6’2 Mtn i feel like a mogger currently and i tower and framemog everybody in this malnourished kikehole

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, ryuken and Darkeningstar
Or brazil

I miss seeing regular 10/10s now im in london its ugly black girls ugly white girls ect london truly is ugly as a jacked 6’2 Mtn i feel like a mogger currently and i tower and framemog everybody in this malnourished kikehole
And somehow UK is harder despite everyone being ugly as shit

• +1
Reactions: nathan and try2beme
He feels mother so he wants to move to another country to get mogged?

Relate heavy all the foids back home are 10/10 and don’t use OLD, lower average height too

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
And somehow UK is harder despite everyone being ugly as shit
I try so hard to understand how its possible. And here theyre less charming

Worry about me mogging you brutally
IMG 4837

Textbook meme unfunny users use

Mirin
haha u definitely ain’t jacked or 6’2 ur a fat balding Indian, and if you’re not send your physique

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Well i mog u a lot im lower bf and smaller waist