Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ChadL1te, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, TUSSELEIF, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Looking younger mogs.

That’s not a bad thing unless ur a twink framecel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Htobrother
That's good *well better than looking like an oldcel, ideal probably looking early 20s

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Having the face of a 17 with the mentality, money, resources etc. of a 21 mogs hard :feelshehe:

The problem is when you're over 25 in face, and you still have the mentality of a 18 years old..
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

I’m almost 22 and people say I look 16. It’s over for low prenatal T cels like me.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Having the face of a 17 with the mentality, money, resources etc. of a 21 mogs hard :feelshehe:

The problem is when you're over 25 in face, and you still have the mentality of a 18 years old..
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room
JFL 21 year old guys are as broke and immature as 17 year old guys.

24 and look 19 here

low t symptoms tbh. high t chad has looked 45 since 16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer, the BULL and Manletmachine
Maybe try a buzzcut. Buzzfades have masc appeal but only if you're okay with keeping up with the maintenance. You gotta go to the dresser every other week or so.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, WatermelonLover, the BULL and 1 other person
Maybe try a buzzcut. Buzzfades have masc appeal but only if you're okay with keeping up with the maintenance. You gotta go to the dresser every other week or so.
Gay

OP will look like this after it.
430076019 415844620961334 1418944536487634452 n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Manletmachine and Eriot Lodger
Ufo real? 🚀 Buzzing is just about the most manly and femalegazemaxxed style advice a young nigg can get. Marines and MMA fighters e.g.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Ufo real? 🚀 Buzzing is just about the most manly and femalegazemaxxed style advice a young nigg can get. Marines and MMA fighters e.g.
Only If jacked and lean good jaw and hairline

What can I say other than.. It's over :feelshehe:

With Botox, surgery, makeup, and fillers many 30+ foids still look like they’re barely legal in age so I would suggest studycelling if you don’t have enough good looks to slay JBs so you can betabux for them

damn you’re getting up there in age old fart

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Htobrother
Only If jacked and lean good jaw and hairline
The Bull said he's HTN but he's probably full of bull ngl. I just know he takes good care of himself regarding gym and stuff even though he's allegedly let himself go somewhat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie, the BULL and Manletmachine
The Bull said he's HTN but he's probably full of bull ngl. I just know he takes good care of himself regarding gym and stuff even though he's allegedly let himself go somewhat.
The bull has never seen me idk why he’s so convinced I’m good looking. If I looked good I wouldn’t make the posts i do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, the BULL, Eriot Lodger and 1 other person
The bull has never seen me idk why he’s so convinced I’m good looking. If I looked good I wouldn’t make the posts i do
TFBEMpilled obv.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and the BULL
I tried to acquire your pic from an acquaintance, but they refused even in face of offered reps as payment. You have loyal homies fren.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Manletmachine
I tried to acquire your pic from an acquaintance, but they refused even in face of offered reps as payment. You have loyal homies fren.
What aquaintance? Only 2 users on the site have seen me so if it wasn’t one of them they larping

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
What aquaintance? Only 2 users on the site have seen me so if it wasn’t one of them they larping
It was mrriceguy. He said you can just ask him and I was like 'yeeeah but I don't wanna put him on the spot' and I won't do that either. Rest assured if I ever find it I will never spread it or use it for malicious purposes. Your one in a handful of people here that I've actually connected with on some level.

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and Manletmachine
Do you have nasolabial folds? Can you grow a beard?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
brutal, my coworkers said i looked older than my age:D

also fuck ziggy he was a bitch

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine and Htobrother