I’m no longer a neet , my father will give 1k euros a month for going to school

gigell

gigell

gigel
I had an argument with him and he said I have to go back to Armenia as my mom has a job there and here in my home country there aren’t places for registration at the school currently , school needs my curriculum and the one In Armenia that I was In for a year has the curriculum that I need

To convince me he said he will give 1000 euros a month so I don’t rope and don’t become a neet.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Meister!, truthhurts and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, HarrierDuBois, Klasik616 and 7 others
ropemaxxing jordan barrett jawad method sodium flush chico :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This is the autism I always want to let out and now it's in your thread.

ropemaxxing jordan barrett jawad method sodium flush chico :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This is the autism I always want to let out and now it's in your thread.
You don’t believe me ?

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
I work a part time job at a gas station getting verbally abused by my boss and customers and make less than that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock and gigell

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, MoggerGaston and gigell

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I had an argument with him and he said I have to go back to Armenia as my mom has a job there and here in my home country there aren’t places for registration at the school currently , school needs my curriculum and the one In Armenia that I was In for a year has the curriculum that I need

To convince me he said he will give 1000 euros a month so I don’t rope and don’t become a neet.
Nigga has become me in my final form

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Wanting to rope wanting to neet max wanting to call it quits but needing niggas to make consessions to you to keep you alive.

Your me but younger and it’s over for you I only got depressed into mid 20s once I realised my life is dogshit and prob won’t change. Your a teen lol I was a happy teenager I even had a LTR food I miss her :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and gigell
Wanting to rope wanting to neet max wanting to call it quits but needing niggas to make consessions to you to keep you alive.

Your me but younger and it’s over for you I only got depressed into mid 20s once I realised my life is dogshit and prob won’t change. Your a teen lol I was a happy teenager I even had a LTR food I miss her :feelswah:
I have a gf her in my home country I don’t wanna move places

Doesn't he realise how stupid you are?