Im no longer going to post on here unless its to debate religious Christianity witg a few ppl

lastamericanvirgin

lastamericanvirgin

Banned
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Christianity is shit

I’m Christian.

Christianity is shit
If u reply after me or before then u admit everything I say is true about u and u admit ur wrong.:lul::ROFLMAO:

My dad and i can wake up when ever we want and get 100 vacation beach houses around Europe while u are a roided 30 year old poor joke cursed by GOD and going to Eternal Torment as I laugh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:

If u reply after me or before then u admit everything I say is true about u and u admit ur wrong.:lul::ROFLMAO:

My dad and i can wake up when ever we want and get 100 vacation beach houses around Europe while u are a roided 30 year old poor joke cursed by GOD and going to Eternal Torment as I laugh. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul:
If you dont kill yourself in 3 minutes, then your dad is a bitch

If you dont kill yourself in 3 minutes, then your dad is a bitch
Hahaha u replied satanic wageslave loser LOL:lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

u lose on here and at life. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

Scream for me in HELL loser I will laugh then too LOLOLOL :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: GOD must hate u.

Hahaha u replied satanic wageslave loser LOL:lul::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

u lose on here and at life. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

Scream for me in HELL loser I will laugh then too LOLOLOL :lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: GOD must hate u.
bro copy and pasting the same thing lmaoo, nigga im feeling bad for ur bitch dad, hes a bitch and he has a cucked bitch son too thats low t and fat and depressed jfl

The grass is outside, the bitches are outside, but we're still here..

The grass is outside, the bitches are outside, but we're still here..
I just ordered 3 Frappuccinos. Forget the outside world man..:LOL: