I'm no longer mad I missed out on teen love

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
Cause what I wanted was hard too find. All the girls with good personalities were ugly or taken and the attractive ones were degenerates with a huge ego by 14.

It was an unfair fight, I wanted someone at least my age but all the hot ones my age were dating older dudes in their 20s or in college. I guess I should've maybe tried with a younger one but idk, it wouldn't have been the same

I was asking for too much in a generation full of entitled, narcissistic and shitty people who know they can replace you with someone better by just logging onto Instagram. I wanted that type of love you'd see in old Hollywood movies like Rocky and Adrian

But finding someone like that at that age and in this generation was pretty much impossible.

• +1
Reactions: TwixCell, Deleted member 30679, Itsjoeverlol and 1 other person
forever haunted by my lonely past

this shit is so real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
forever haunted by my lonely past
Don't be, this generation is fucked and these people are gonna regret not staying with their teenage love once they hit their 30s and have no kids cause that could've been something beautiful but they decided it was better to be a degenerate who can't commit to someone special.

The people I know who have stayed with their teenage partner are the happiest people I know irl trust me

• +1
Reactions: ZaC and p0lishsubhuman
  • +1
Mostly why I don't feel like I fit in with this generation because my favorite music genre is 80s Pop
It was brutal man, I watched Rocky at 16 and I thought I was gonna find a girl like Adrian when I was in high school but the good ones were taken :lul:

It was brutal man, I watched Rocky at 16 and I thought I was gonna find a girl like Adrian when I was in high school but the good ones were taken :lul:
JFL I hate how the media brainwashes you into thinking that you could get a girlfriend by working on yourself and being Alpha. In my case I watched American Pie, and I was going to form of pact of guys in my school to get laid jfl oh how bluepilled I used to be

• JFL
Cause what I wanted was hard too find. All the girls with good personalities were ugly or taken and the attractive ones were degenerates with a huge ego by 14.

It was an unfair fight, I wanted someone at least my age but all the hot ones my age were dating older dudes in their 20s or in college. I guess I should've maybe tried with a younger one but idk, it wouldn't have been the same

I was asking for too much in a generation full of entitled, narcissistic and shitty people who know they can replace you with someone better by just logging onto Instagram. I wanted that type of love you'd see in old Hollywood movies like Rocky and Adrian

But finding someone like that at that age and in this generation was pretty much impossible.
can't relate I had my first kiss with this super hot younger arab girl when I was 16. tbh though if I lost my virginity I would have stopped taking care of myself and stopped trying to improve. I think if I got what I wanted that easily I would have become a complete nobody.

• +1
can't relate I had my first kiss with this super hot younger arab girl when I was 16. tbh though if I lost my virginity I would have stopped taking care of myself and stopped trying to improve. I think if I got what I wanted that easily I would have become a complete nobody.
My problem was not liking random kisses or just random encounters in general, I wanted something meaningful but I couldn't find it. 50 percent circumstances out of my control and 50 my fault for being too slow and not taking advantage of Just Be First

• +1
Reactions: zipzam

Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

• So Sad