I’m not a guy who likes to compensate for what I lack

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I don’t like who I am
I lack height, penis size, talent, looks, skills, humor, charisma, character, and the list goes on.

I don’t try to compensate for these things. I let everyone I meet know that I have no worth and that I have nothing to offer the planet. Before I fucked my girlfriend I laid out the facts and said “I have a small dick, I’m stupid, I don’t have social skills, I’m weak, and I am not a person someone can admire”

That’s why I drive a shitty ugly beat up car with stickers on it instead of a truck. Usually short guys like to drive huge trucks to make up for their height. I never understood that. Just makes them look even worse.

I’m worthless and everyone should know this.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial, kentick, sub5outsider and 1 other person
That's why you are perceived positively, but when it comes to bullshit you are a champion.

same energy

• JFL
Reactions: zurzolo and noonespecial
I lack height, penis size, talent, looks, skills, humor, charisma, character, and the list goes on.

I don’t try to compensate for these things. I let everyone I meet know that I have no worth and that I have nothing to offer the planet. Before I fucked my girlfriend I laid out the facts and said “I have a small dick, I’m stupid, I don’t have social skills, I’m weak, and I am not a person someone can admire”

That’s why I drive a shitty ugly beat up car with stickers on it instead of a truck. Usually short guys like to drive huge trucks to make up for their height. I never understood that. Just makes them look even worse.

I’m worthless and everyone should know this.
This nigga is too consistent