i'm not able to function during summer

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i don't simply sweat. i pour liters of liters of fucking lather. i'm just completely wet even inside the house, let alone if i dare to step foot outside. cannot meet anyone, cannot be in a workplace unless ac is on at full force. ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, PRIEST Sv3rige, aryan mogger and 7 others
Yeah summer sucks unless you got a villa by the beach with private pool, beautiful hores and pure drugs.

Muh I love to sweat like a motherfucker after taking a shower

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and PRIEST Sv3rige
Yeah summer sucks unless you got a villa by the beach with private pool, beautiful hores and pure drugs.

Muh I love to sweat like a motherfucker after taking a shower
i don't sweat like regular humans. that is tolerable. on me you can literally see the drops of lather. face fully wet.

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and Kroker
I even sweat during the winters, especially around my armpits.

Friends always tell me that I smell like sweat even though I shower and use deodorant.

i don't sweat like regular humans. that is tolerable. on me you can literally see the drops of lather. face fully wet.
Wbu your palms? Cuz I know some people suffer from abnormal sweaty palms that they have to get Botox injected to reduce the sweat being produced by the glands

I even sweat during the winters, especially around my armpits.

Friends always tell me that I smell like sweat even though I shower and use deodorant.
That's a sign of over fapping.
When I don't fap I never sweat under my arms

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
real
too hot weather is shit for basically any intellectual activity, such as browsing .org all day

Just move to a cold country like Canada, Alaska, Siberia, etc.

i don't simply sweat. i pour liters of liters of fucking lather. i'm just completely wet even inside the house, let alone if i dare to step foot outside. cannot meet anyone, cannot be in a workplace unless ac is on at full force. ogre
Do you like pineapple on pizza?

If a man sloppy dries another man, it's gay! Stop thinking that's not gay.

My body cant tolerate Hot weather It makes me weak but i can tolerate extreme cold weather