im not attracted to women with angularity

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Oval mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: scrunchables, liberiangrimreaper, greycel and 7 others
True. The only sharp point on a female face should be her pointy V-shaped chin. The rest should be rounded, with big rounded zygos etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, onskibidi and try2beme
Not ideal once you want to have a kid

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Its beyond me how any man can consider margot robbie attractive lol. Short, squared jaw. At what point exactly do you get attracted to henry cavill?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, onskibidi and try2beme
Its beyond me how any man can consider margot robbie attractive lol. Short, squared jaw. At what point exactly do you get attracted to henry cavill?
I donr like her jaw but everything else is pretty good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Lonenely sigma
I donr like her jaw but everything else is pretty good
Thats true. She looks A LOT like my mom, like a lot. If my mom started make-up frauding she could look like her. Same eyes, same hair etc.

I am thankful my mom went for my dad since he is a dolico. Otherwise I'd look 100% opposite of what I find attractive

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, Suns9999 and onskibidi
I agree, but not reccesed. Boneless but no reccesed is my typen
Slight recession is good ngl but only like 2-3mm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Zenis, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I like it when they fat

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Slight recession is good ngl but only like 2-3mm
You are mistaking recession for high gonial angle.

Bale, for instance, is not recessed, he just has a short ramus and a high gonial angle.

Hoang anh dang 3

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, greycel and onskibidi
Ya but in the chin or mandible not the maxilla
Forward grown maxilla is very feminine feature
That’s why slight recession in the lower jaw is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
sad you need to make a post just to say youre heterosexual like its abnormal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, try2beme and onskibidi
You are mistaking recession for high gonial angle.

Bale, for instance, is not recessed, he just has a short ramus and a high gonial angle.

View attachment 3182341
Ugh idk but he looks recessed to me
So if he were going to advance his lower jaw you think he would look over advanced?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Ugh idk but he looks recessed to me
So if he were going to advance his lower jaw you think he would look over advanced?
You have to understand that the gonial angle is not 100% correlated to occlusion.

You could have a guy who has a perfect occlusion, meaning no overbite/underbite, and so his occlusion would be in the perfect angle, but because his ramus is very short, his gonial angle would appear high.

Likewise, you can have a guy who actually needs CCW bimax to fix his recession, but you wouldn't be able to see that, because his mandible is squared and flat, because of his huge ramus.

Thats why some people need to do CCW bimax to lenghten their mandibles and fix the malocclusion, and then shorten their ramus by shaving.

In his case in particular I wouldn't touch a thing since he is already good looking. If you pushed his maxilla and mandible forwards, you'd also have to push his zygos and undereye region forwards to avoid moon shape, and I don't think he needs that

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi
You have to understand that the gonial angle is not 100% correlated to occlusion.

You could have a guy who has a perfect occlusion, meaning no overbite/underbite, and so his occlusion would be in the perfect angle, but because his ramus is very short, his gonial angle would appear high.

Likewise, you can have a guy who actually needs CCW bimax to fix his recession, but you wouldn't be able to see that, because his mandible is squared and flat, because of his huge ramus.

Thats why some people need to do CCW bimax to lenghten their mandibles and fix the malocclusion, and then shorten their ramus by shaving.

In his case in particular I wouldn't touch a thing since he is already good looking. If you pushed his maxilla and mandible forwards, you'd also have to push his zygos and undereye region forwards to avoid moon shape, and I don't think he needs that
Interesting but am not fully convinced tbh I’ll have to look into it further

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma