I'm not attractive but do attractive guys ever get rejected?

BongMog

BongMog

I be plotting and scheming 😹🤙🚬
To preface I'm not attractive to at all but I've been rejected 2 times , rest of the times it worked out or she asked me out,

I'm combining both ONS and LTR in this

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, forevermirin, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
@forevermirin

• Love it
Reactions: forevermirin
Attractive equals chadlite minimum

• Woah
Reactions: forevermirin
in reality yes

cuz its not just about looks..

she might be just taken

etc

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and BongMog
Wouldn't know

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Chad gets rejected most of the time

the difference is that incels get rejected near 100% unless doing some sort of oofy doofy cucked behaviors

mtb woman approaching definitely mogs chad

• +1
Reactions: greywind, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 19294 and 2 others
yes,

since social media we are bombarded with beautiful people. Being gl is not that impressive anymore

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 15164 and BongMog
  • +1
WTF just googled in the guy in your avi, he's fully white (Dylan Jordan)

No ethnic admixture at all
WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE DO THIS.

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and rand anon
yes,

since social media we are bombarded with beautiful people. Being gl is not that impressive anymore
Eh? Being gl is even more immpressive in this age since it means you stand out amonst thousands of attractive people

Chads often get rejected but thing is they are ensured to finally get a date sooner or later, every few girls will agree.
Which is why they often give that shitty advice of "brooo don't take rejection personally bro, you just need to keep going bro you'll find a pussy soon bro just don't give up bro"
Not knowing that while his rejections are interspersed with success, for incels rejection is basically the only experience he has with women.

But to answer your question, yes, all males get rejected, bitches are weird you can get rejected for most stupid shit despite looking good to her

• +1
Reactions: greywind, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 19294 and 7 others
To preface I'm not attractive to at all but I've been rejected 2 times , rest of the times it worked out or she asked me out,

Women are not even attracted to chad

Literally zero scientific evidence the women gets aroused by good looking men. Or any men

That initial capacity of attraction will die out by 22 so it's over

• +1
Women are not even attracted to chad

Literally zero scientific evidence the women gets aroused by good looking men. Or any men

That initial capacity of attraction will die out by 22 so it's over
who in pfp?

• +1
Eh? Being gl is even more immpressive in this age since it means you stand out amonst thousands of attractive people
We are constantly bombarded with gl people, even here top 1% girl will be rated as mtn

If you think the girl will be mesmerized by your selfie, think again. She saw hundreds of better-looking men on that day

even if you are in the top 5%, you will be meh to her and she will say no easily

• +1
Reactions: greywind, dracosondracos, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Chads often get rejected but thing is they are ensured to finally get a date sooner or later, every few girls will agree.
Which is why they often give that shitty advice of "brooo don't take rejection personally bro, you just need to keep going bro you'll find a pussy soon bro just don't give up bro"
Not knowing that while his rejections are interspersed with success, for incels rejection is basically the only experience he has with women.

But to answer your question, yes, all males get rejected, bitches are weird you can get rejected for most stupid shit despite looking good to her
Getting foids in general is just a numbers game, if you’re gl the chances of you actually fucking them are much higher

• +1
Reactions: greywind
We are constantly bombarded with gl people, even here top 1% girl will be rated as mtn

If you think the girl will be mesmerized by your selfie, think again. She saw hundreds of better-looking men on that day

even if you are in the top 5%, you will be meh to her and she will say no easily
True true but PSL Gods are enhanced in their rarity owing to more exposure to good looking people. The oppostie happens at the normie level as youll always be compared to gigachad

• +1
Rejection for Chad is getting cockblocked from fucking her friends.

• +1
Yea good looking ppl get rejected all the time

• +1
Reactions: greywind, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 19294 and 3 others
Almost never rejected for LTR
commonly rejected for one night stands

@Amnesia

• Woah

Yet most girls are dating some bloated normie

• Woah

I guess if you’re relatively attractive, you can get rejected but if you’re very attractive, you will never get rejected.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and BongMog
Attractive equals chadlite minimum
id say htn+ is attractive but htn is like 1 in 10. either way the answer is yes of course. approaching a girl involves many more variables outside of your face - a 6psl chadlite making a girl feel uncomfortable/asking at the wrong time can easily get rejected bro.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, BongMog and tombradylover
Only Arab sheikhs with billions of $ to throw at women for ONS won’t ever get rejected

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Xangsane
Nah we don’t

• JFL