zero

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 2969 and 17 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2486 and 2 others
you will die horribily one day and no one will remember you you got nothing to lose just act nt bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Danish_Retard
Another banger thread by green gob

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Pietrosiek and Danish_Retard
I have many friends IRL kys OP

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Rope

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
e-refugees - deadbeat failures who bring nothing to the dinner table and are a burdon on their IRL communities are migrating real life to the clouds of the internet at an alarming rate, in the hope for refuge.

here the towns cities and villages are social media platforms, online communities and niche forums.

if society has rejected you, create your own society - where a mutual tinder match is considered a slay, and a slayer is determined by panel of virgins

if reality has rejected you, create your own reality - where a job is for wagecucks and beta providers, lonewolfs get welfare

if your friends have betrayed you, create your own friends - where billy no mates are considered high IQ superior blackpillers

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5634, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
e-refugees - deadbeat failures who bring nothing to the dinner table and are a burdon on their IRL communities are migrating real life to the clouds of the internet at an alarming rate, in the hope for refuge.

here the towns cities and villages are social media platforms, online communities and niche forums.

if society has rejected you, create your own society - where a mutual tinder match is considered a slay, and a slayer is determined by panel of virgins

if reality has rejected you, create your own reality - where a job is for wagecucks and beta providers, lonewolfs get welfare

if your friends have betrayed you, create your own friends - where billy no mates are considered high IQ superior blackpillers
didn't read plus you're white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
I am a gay nigger goblin

89395A40 BBBD 4F7E AC62 1877FF316697

I act like a gay nigger

52B9C707 BF49 452C 9F07 DA797FD6CF12

LGBT+ People smile at me

09AC6295 F847 4651 A611 A58C8F46B6CA

I love cocks in my ass

How many cocks can I fit in my mouth at once?

two BBC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
cope i have one friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Pietrosiek and sytyl
When the coping

You should slice off your titties and donate them to one of ur tinder matches
I invite all my Slavic friends on here to embrace Judaism. The religion of your ancestors

I don't think anybody with no friends has said that. Those three things don't automatically get you friends either jfl

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Based. I've got 0 friends irl I'm fucking isolated

You should do a dna test you look very Jewish
most Palestinians are Israelites who converted to Islam when the Arabs came. Become Jewish again and move to Israel
I DO NOT LOOK JEWISH LOL
Have you actually seen me before?

I DO NOT LOOK JEWISH LOL
Have you actually seen me before?
I’ve seen your pics
You look like a Greek or Italian or a Jew
You could very well pass in Israel or New York as a Jew

• +1
I’ve seen your pics
You look like a Greek or Italian or a Jew
You could very well pass in Israel or New York as a Jew
First ppl say i look Italian then Chechen then greek and now you say jewish greek and jewish.

HOW I thought I looked Arab. Idk I might take tests in the future but i doubt it's a full thing

First ppl say i look Italian then Chechen then greek and now you say jewish greek and jewish.

HOW I thought I looked Arab. Idk I might take tests in the future but i doubt it's a full thing
You look like rami Malek- he’s Egyptian Christian. You lack the big nose and bad eye area I see in actual Arabs.
You look like Jeff goldblum but more European

• +1
You look like rami Malek- he’s Egyptian Christian. You lack the big nose and bad eye area I see in actual Arabs.
You look like Jeff goldblum but more European
I'll give you Rami Malek I've been called that IRL. But anyways tbh sounds interesting might get DNA test to see. I'm sure there'll be some but idk if it's like a descendent of them.,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I'll give you Rami Malek I've been called that IRL. But anyways tbh sounds interesting might get DNA test to see. I'm sure there'll be some but idk if it's like a descendent of them.,
You’re fully Palestinian right? Not like a few I know who are like half Iraqi or Lebanese but call themselves Palestinians. Think about it bro. The romans let a lot of the jews stay in Palestine then the Arabs came and converted them. Genetically most European jews are 60 percent European and 40 percent Israelite. Most Palestinians are 70 percent Israelite and 30 perrcent gulf Arab

• +1
t. aspergatron

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and sytyl
From what my parents told me yeah, other than great grandparents moving to Jordan following the ordeal in Palestine [but my mothers side is Palestinian as well, dk about grandparent though]. I'm sure there is some of it right since a lot of the actual ethnic Israelis [Not Europeans] and pALESTIans share similar dna.
Idk about that last stat? Is that the one u sent in PMS?
I’m saying European jews from places like Russia and Poland have a lot of European blood but some Middle Eastern. They have lived there for centuries and mixed with natives, just like Palestinians have some Arab blood

• +1

like 3 or so