I'm not balding but

yen

yen

fatcel
my hair is really greasy and thin when I don't shampoo everyday. What should I do to fix this? I have wavyish curlyish hair.

Only shower with cold water, use shampoo at most two times a week. Ideally a good shampoo fit for greasy scalp, not some generic head&shoulders garbage.

• +1
Reactions: yen
Only shower with cold water, use shampoo at most two times a week. Ideally a good shampoo fit for greasy scalp, not some generic head&shoulders garbage.
I use head and shoulders jfl, what shampoo would you recommend?

Buy garnier nourishing shampoo if u on a budget. It proper gets rid of build up. If u prepared to spend a lot of money I recommend something like Shea moisture shampoo but tbf I’d just go for the garnier one

• +1
Reactions: yen
Buy garnier nourishing shampoo if u on a budget. It proper gets rid of build up. If u prepared to spend a lot of money I recommend something like Shea moisture shampoo but tbf I’d just go for the garnier one
Thank you bhai

Just bought it

my hair is really greasy and thin when I don't shampoo everyday. What should I do to fix this? I have wavyish curlyish hair.

Problem is washing it everyday creates more oil requiring you to wash it everyday.

It's a loop.

Break the loop and do not wash your hair daily, give it about 3-4 days.

Also when use a conditioner + dry conditioner.

A regular conditioner is something you apply after shampooing, and wash off.

A dry conditioner is something you apply after stepping out of the shower and leaving on your scalp.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and yen