im not getting taller at hgh

elemanzelvadre

elemanzelvadre

Anti natural 🥶🥶💀☠️😈
I haven't grown at all for 1.5 months and before that I grew 0.7 cm. I use 6.3 iu and keep changing my aromasin dose between 25 mg ed and 12.5 mg ed every week.
My face shape turned from oval to diamond and widened. The protrusion of my cheekbones decreased. My face is developing and changing, but it is not reflected in my height.
I weigh 66 kilos and am 5'5.5 tall.
I am waiting for your suggestions, please help me
my xray: 16-17 bone age

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
stop that shit imo there is a depressed dude here who post a lot of thread on how it fucked his face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, emo, innerlight and 8 others
stop that shit imo there is a depressed dude here who post a lot of thread on how it fucked his face
i want down growth like him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goo25 and BrutalMogger
"The protrusion of my cheekbones decreased."

Thats from bloat not the actual bonemass decreasing

• +1
Reactions: Climber, mfk, Sapieeen and 5 others
wait more

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Sapieeen, elemanzelvadre and 1 other person
"The protrusion of my cheekbones decreased."

Thats from bloat not the actual bonemass decreasing
Bro why are u everywhere lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen, Deleted member 45760, Aero and 2 others
im sigma

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, elemanzelvadre and MA_ascender
hgh users barely grow a cm whilst other zoomers smoke and eat like shit growing to 6'3:hnghn:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ropemaxxxxk, yeahyux21, mathis and 5 others
It’s all genetics. Also the hgh usually rather goes to the ears, nose, hands, feet, sometimes dick. Not the femur bone.

Quit this shitty toxin and accept its over

• +1
Reactions: looks>books, jué, heightmaxxing and 9 others
It’s all genetics. Also the hgh usually rather goes to the ears, nose, hands, feet, sometimes dick. Not the femur bone.

its not over until i win.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xyl, Guiltyfeelings, axm and 5 others
I haven't grown at all for 1.5 months and before that I grew 0.7 cm. I use 6.3 iu and keep changing my aromasin dose between 25 mg ed and 12.5 mg ed every week.
My face shape turned from oval to diamond and widened. The protrusion of my cheekbones decreased. My face is developing and changing, but it is not reflected in my height.
View attachment 3034831
It's over nigga all is growing is your cancer cells

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxxxk
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
View attachment 3034831
piccc bende aromasin cekiyorum yakinda

yuzun genisledi mi 1 cenen genisledi mi 2 chininde uzama genisleme oldu 3 boyunu ne kadar uzattin bu sacmaliklarla 4
Çenemde değişiklik yok yüzüm genişledi boy 1.7 cm uzadı 2.5 ayda ama normalde de uzardı 1.7 cm heralde baya kilo aldırdı 58 den 66ya kas kütlesi ekledi

Çenemde değişiklik yok yüzüm genişledi boy 1.7 cm uzadı 2.5 ayda ama normalde de uzardı 1.7 cm heralde baya kilo aldırdı 58 den 66ya kas kütlesi ekledi
kac yasinda bastin aq?

yup i ate like 60g of sugar a day and grew the most in the past 7 months
60g sugar is nothing I must be deficit my carbs while hgh but I took 200 250 carb at least

yup i ate like 60g of sugar a day and grew the most in the past 7 months
sugar and mcdonalds theory is real

View attachment 3034831
brutal, recipe for acromegaly stop before you get a jew nose and find yourself in jarusalem with a big black foid next to you

• JFL
Reactions: penisbreath123 and Funnyunenjoyer1
sugar and mcdonalds theory is real
yup i just played alot of ball and went gym
up to 16 like 168cm
17 i grew a bit to like 175
18 grew nothing
Turned 19 7 months ago and now i stand at 184.5 last growth 3 weeks ago

no one in my family is at 175 +
mum is like 160 something dad like 173

just play basketball thats it

• Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel
View attachment 3034831
be on it for at least another 6-8 months if no results then quit

I’m maybe gonna try hgh soon i’m 5.9 ft at 17 but your 16/17 and your 5.5 ft that’s honestly brutal. enough people grow from hgh but your really a fucking midget with probably shit genetics. i thought i was short but you could play in the hobbit either way hope you grow and it doesn’t fuck up your face bhai!

that only happens if your plates are closed... itd called acromegaly

View attachment 3034831
your plates are wide open. height growth is in phases. it isn’t consistent.

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre

so my dick would grow?

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
make sure you’re getting enough sun, in the morning just sit outside in the sun. Vitamin D can work wonders

make sure you’re getting enough sun, in the morning just sit outside in the sun. Vitamin D can work wonders
i use d3k2 20k iu daily and drink overdose ayran

Source? How much did it cost? 183 cm boyundayım 190'a ulaşmak istiyorum

Did it lengthen ur mid face?

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel