I'm not going to listen to music for a week

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
It's over!! It's 3 am and I can't fucking fall asleep Islam music stuck in my head.

I'm not gonna listen to music for at least a week and I will update everyone

It'll sound fantastic when you get back to it.

It'll sound fantastic when you get back to it.
I wonder why. Does your dopamine receptor sensitivity get fixed just like with nofap so it is more intense???

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Islam music?

Wtf is this place becoming a mosque?

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63
Islam music?

Wtf is this place becoming a mosque?
Islam=blackpill there is even a story of an incel in the quran who couldnt get him a wife because he was short ugly and "undesired" jfl!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I couldn't cope without music ngl

Islam=blackpill there is even a story of an incel in the quran who couldnt get him a wife because he was short ugly and "undesired" jfl!!!!!
Julaybeeb
Barely blackpilled it’s as bluepilled as it comes bro
Jfl what?
Lmao

Julaybeeb
Barely blackpilled it’s as bluepilled as it comes bro
Jfl what?
Lmao
Well they said he couldnt get a wife becuz he was ugly... but eventually got himself one i think? I dont really know anymore but still slight blackpill

Well they said he couldnt get a wife becuz he was ugly... but eventually got himself one i think? I dont really know anymore but still slight blackpill
Yes because Islam is based and women don't get to choose

True it’s a slight blackpill but it became bluepilled when he got himself a beautiful wife cuz Mohammed and the woman was like muh what Mohammed asked me to marry julaybeeb and parents saying no? I will not marry any other man other than julaybeeb.

Most Muslims r hyper bluepilled

But that was a good blackpill

I wonder why. Does your dopamine receptor sensitivity get fixed just like with nofap so it is more intense???
I think it has something to do with the way your brain receives rhyme and rythim. If you get to used to the rhythm and lyrics it doesn't hit as hard because our brains love to try and predict rhythm. Just theorizing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Music is a good cope though.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Music keeps me somewhat sane. I would rope without it.