I'm the opposite. I only train lower body, abs and chest sometimes negl

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
based thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: traitor, Juandigomigo22 and beefliverontop
Why only lower body?
I want my butt to be bigger. I usually only train glutes and hip adductors if I'm being honest. Used to be able to do 27 pullups and bench like 115kg. I'm able to do a 10 minute plank though, so it's not like I've gotten out of shape or anything.

• +1
I want my butt to be bigger. I usually only train glutes and hip adductors if I'm being honest. Used to be able to do 27 pullups and bench like 115kg. I'm able to do a 10 minute plank though, so it's not like I've gotten out of shape or anything.
What the fuck?
You want a bigger butt?
Why

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
What the fuck?
You want a bigger butt?
Why
I think it's aesthetic coupled with a narrow waist. Shoulders too ofc, but I have some base musculature from when i was gymcelling and doing martial arts so that easy to maintain with the muscle memory.

• +1
I think it's aesthetic coupled with a narrow waist. Shoulders too ofc, but I have some base musculature from when i was gymcelling and doing martial arts so that easy to maintain with the muscle memory.
Cute 🥰
Yea toned legs are nice with a nice waist.
Do u have good genetics?

• Love it
Cute 🥰
Yea toned legs are nice with a nice waist.
Do u have good genetics?
I'm an ectomorph so decent I guess. Probably better for endurance than strength. That's also why I got back into running!

• Woah
I'm an ectomorph so decent I guess. Probably better for endurance than strength. That's also why I got back into running!
wow.
Ur blessed.
I have wide hips and narrow clavicles. I will probally get iliac crest reduction surgery. Thats a surgery where rhey shave bone off your hips so you get a narrow waist and hips.

While tall chads like you are born with it…
You know what. I will kill my self. There is no point in trying if im cursed

• JFL
wow.
Ur blessed.
I have wide hips and narrow clavicles. I will probally get iliac crest reduction surgery. Thats a surgery where rhey shave bone off your hips so you get a narrow waist and hips.

While tall chads like you are born with it…
You know what. I will kill my self. There is no point in trying if im cursed
I'm sure you're fine. I was insecure about my hips being "too wide" when I was like 16-17 because I wanted to look like the guys like zyzz and Jeff Seid. It's not necessary at all. Freakishly muscular or even extreme shoulder to waist ratios like Jeff Seid isn't always ideal in terms of appeal. A lot of girls even like dad bods. If you want to do that I'm not gonna discourage you, but don't jeopardize your health!

• +1
I'm sure you're fine. I was insecure about my hips being "too wide" when I was like 16-17 because I wanted to look like the guys like zyzz and Jeff Seid. It's not necessary at all. Freakishly muscular or even extreme shoulder to waist ratios like Jeff Seid isn't always ideal in terms of appeal. A lot of girls even like dad bods. If you want to do that I'm not gonna discourage you, but don't jeopardize your health!
May i see ur body?

• +1
May i see ur body?
I have posted it before and some people said i looked sexy. Maybe I'll do that after doing a fast. I was planning to do that anyway.

I have posted it before and some people said i looked sexy. Maybe I'll do that after doing a fast. I was planning to do that anyway.
Send me through PMS

Fr
Why do people train legs
So their ass gets big to get fucked by a tyrone?
Its just gay and useless
Haha when u have to wear shorts and go to the beach lmk how that goes bud

Sorry, you're underage. I wouldn't do it for a creepy reason, but some people might perceive it as that. I hope you understand.
It wasnt a question.
Send your body.
I dont care if you find it creepy because its not creepy. I have had multiple 18+ guys send me pics of their bodys to rate it . And brah im not that young

• JFL
My legs are naturally big
IMG 5179

Sorry, you're underage. I wouldn't do it for a creepy reason, but some people might perceive it as that. I hope you understand.
ERIOT I CANT FIND THE THREAD JUST SEND ME THE THREAD ALRIGHT