Im not good at anything

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
I’m weak and can’t lift anything. My penis is small and even one hand is too big for it. I have no talent whatsoever. I’m intellectually disabled and retarded. I’m short. I suck at video game and have to use a lag switch to get killls. I suck at sports. My vision is bad. I’m unhealthy. I’m sick and perverted.

Every morning I wake up I question why I could’ve have been someone else.

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Esteban1997
go to the gym, get a talent, no one will care about how good you are at video games, nor sports, nor your vision, eat better

fix your life

go to the gym, get a talent, no one will care about how good you are at video games, nor sports, nor your vision, eat better

fix your life
But why

I mean the only person o talk to is my aunts headless cats corpse you think he’ll get happy

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
But why

I mean the only person o talk to is my aunts headless cats corpse you think he’ll get happy
you're complaining for a reason vermilioncore, you know you don't want to be miserable. your biggest issue currently that i can see is that you are lazy. fix your laziness, that's your first step

you're complaining for a reason vermilioncore, you know you don't want to be miserable. your biggest issue currently that i can see is that you are lazy. fix your laziness, that's your first step
True

Guess I’m like Peter parker
Brilliant but lazy. As doc ock said

True

Guess I’m like Peter parker
Brilliant but lazy. As doc ock said
now instead of waving it off like you always do, reflect and do something for your own sake. i don't benefit from you doing something about this but you do. your whole life is in your own hands

Always with the same threads jfl :lul:

I’m weak and can’t lift anything. My penis is small and even one hand is too big for it. I have no talent whatsoever. I’m intellectually disabled and retarded. I’m short. I suck at video game and have to use a lag switch to get killls. I suck at sports. My vision is bad. I’m unhealthy. I’m sick and perverted.

Every morning I wake up I question why I could’ve have been someone else.
This guy doesn’t rep, this guy fuckin sucks
IMG 5120

Laziness is genetic. He's brain is not structured in a way as to want to improve itself. The hypothetical end goal is all that speaks to him; the material gain, the increase in social status, what have you. He scorns upon the process of actually doing something, hence he will not move. You've actually given him what he wanted, which is pity, care and attention, so now he's even less motivated.

im average even in the things i think a have skills

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
Laziness is genetic. He's brain is not structured in a way as to want to improve itself. The hypothetical end goal is all that speaks to him; the material gain, the increase in social status, what have you. He scorns upon the process of actually doing something, hence he will not move. You've actually given him what he wanted, which is pity, care and attention, so now he's even less motivated.
can people be more prone to being lazy genetically? yes, does this mean that it's an excuse for being lazy? no.
doomer preaching will get you nowhere in live

can people be more prone to being lazy genetically? yes, does this mean that it's an excuse for being lazy? no.
doomer preaching will get you nowhere in live
He doesn't need to excuse it, he needs to accept it. I encourage people to better themselves all the time, but only if they have they have the necessary traits that allows for personal development. If you think of it as computer operating systems, you could say he's a Linux 2000 version thinking of what it would be like to function as a macOS Sierra. It's just never gonna happen. It's unfortunate, but we must appreciate that the only reason we pay any attention to this old fart is because of the sense of nostalgia and cheap laughs that it provides. If he improved then we wouldn't even recognize him for what he is and we'd all just be terribly confused. It would be like a dog riding a bicycle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Vermilioncore
He doesn't need to excuse it, he needs to accept it. I encourage people to better themselves all the time, but only if they have they have the necessary traits that allows for personal development. If you think of it as computer operating systems, you could say he's a Linux 2000 version thinking of what it would be like to function as a macOS Sierra. It's just never gonna happen. It's unfortunate, but we must appreciate that the only reason we pay any attention to this old fart is because of the sense of nostalgia and cheap laughs that it provides. If he improved then we wouldn't even recognize him for what he is and we'd all just be terribly confused. It would be like a dog riding a bicycle.
i'm sorry eriot but i am not reading this, let's agree to disagree

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore