I’m not high IQ

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
I’m unable to articulate most things I think and I don’t think of anything too advanced.

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy, cooldude1231 and twinkceluwu
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon
you don't need IQ if you pass J.E.W.S

If you want to increase your intelligence:
  • Fix your sleep
    • Go to bed at the same time everyday
    • Have a wind down routine that you do exactly the same night before bed, that helps you clear your mind.
      • Meditation, Yoga, and/or Stretching
    • No Caffeine, ever
    • Exercise regularly
  • Exercise a few times a week - increases BNDF, which increases brain neuroplasticity
  • Start reading regularly. This could be before bed.
  • Cut out all processed foods
  • only drink water
  • Eat Eggs and vegetables
  • Take the following supplements everyday:
    • Methylene blue
    • Creatine
    • NMN, or Niacin (Boost NAD levels)
  • Practice mindfulness meditation daily. (Could be part of your wind down routine before bed)
  • Take on, and solve progressively difficult challenges
That's it. Do this, and your brain will rewire.

If you want to increase your intelligence:
  • Fix your sleep
    • Go to bed at the same time everyday
    • Have a wind down routine that you do exactly the same night before bed, that helps you clear your mind.
      • Meditation, Yoga, and/or Stretching
    • No Caffeine, ever
    • Exercise regularly
  • Exercise a few times a week - increases BNDF, which increases brain neuroplasticity
  • Start reading regularly. This could be before bed.
  • Cut out all processed foods
  • only drink water
  • Eat Eggs and vegetables
  • Take the following supplements everyday:
    • Methylene blue
    • Creatine
    • NMN, or Niacin (Boost NAD levels)
  • Practice mindfulness meditation daily. (Could be part of your wind down routine before bed)
  • Take on, and solve progressively difficult challenges
That's it. Do this, and your brain will rewire.
Stopped reading at vegetables

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
I’m unable to articulate most things I think and I don’t think of anything too advanced.
grass is green sky is blue sun is hot

Stopped reading at vegetables
Do you even know how to read? I thought you were illiterate. Congrats if you made it and could read to the veggies part, but couldnt read the other parts, bc illiterate

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
It’s not good for your NTness to talk about yourself like that.
I get the carnivore diet is trendy, but there's no studies showing it increases IQ, over a whole foods omnivore diet.

But if you want to get technical, food form doesn't really matter, only what micro-nutrients and macro's you are consuming. That could be in the form of meat or vegetables.

Since the Op is low intelligence, I was giving him some simple steps that increases the likelyhood of him getting most of his micro's and a decent macro ratio.

I get the carnivore diet is trendy, but there's no studies showing it increases IQ, over a whole foods omnivore diet.
Get IQ mogged

Don't say that pls you hurt me , you are high iq and extremely intelligent

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon
Get IQ mogged

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose levels).
Diabetes is caused when your glucose levels are too high. Eating low glycemic index foods like fruits and vegetables doesn't increase glucose levels high enough to cause diabetes.

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.
This is a baseless assertion with no proof.

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.
This doesn't apply to anything I've ever written. I don't recommend veganism.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.
Many things cause damage in the human body, so lifespan maxing isn't about eliminating all damage but finding the optimal tradeoffs.

Chronic inflammation isn't going to occur from low levels of glycation. If your blood sugar is stable, and you're avoiding high glycemic index foods, then this won't happen.

You also mention gluconeogenesis from protein, so you admit that no matter what there will be some glucose in your blood stream. The point is not to spike it, causing excessive glycation leading to inflammation.

But if pure carnivore was healthy, we would see lots of the carnivores living long lifespans, but we don't see them.

Last edited: