Im not interested in dating, sex and romance whatsoever

Pneuma Palingenesis

Pneuma Palingenesis

The true spirit will always prevail over the flesh
Sex is the biggest temptation and trap of life, it gives you almost nothing (excluding a brief fleeting [sometimes intense] pleasure but at the same time it takes toll on your energy, dignity and innocence of the soul. To even get sex in the first place you either have to physically attractive or you need to try extremely hard to get it. There is also always risk of pregnancy which makes it even more disgusting because creating life due to your selfish actions focused solely on pleasuring yourself you are transforming into an evil, selfish creator that doesnt deserve to create another life whatsoever.
Dating in and of itself is a pointless circus clown show, if you are attractive then surely it may be enjoyable but if you are not then you have to act like slave whose main objective is to defend the female you are dating and to fulfill all her wishes. You also have to hide your true nature so the female you are dating with doesnt get "the ick" and loses all interest in you. You also have to bear in mind that most women view most men in a psychopthic/sociopathic manner (they do not care how they feel or what they perceive as a consciouss individual). It translates into an average relationship between a dating female and male to be akin to relationship between a human and its mule/cattle. You are basically what you physically provide. The only true love can be platonic and doesnt involve sex and such love doesnt exist in this lowly realm of flesh and blood.
If your biggest life goal is sex and relationship then you are no different than a cow/monkey/fish that is yearning for the biggest pleasure life has to offer, but those who know how evil sex is and how evil women truly are then it is the biggest battle of all those who reject this scam, fight against tempation of flesh and limited brain. Brothers we shall prevail upon the vicious pink snake of tamptation and sex, for shall we grow above whats wretched and depraved!

46cc2c86 560c 40b0 bc1b 59fea0f1d098

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, incel194012940 and notsocommonthumb
let a man dream😢 as time goes i care less about sex and more about love
i dont really care about sex i just want a girl who loves me

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
yea not most important thing but mandatory

• JFL
Overrated and shouldn’t be prioritised but if you don’t think of it even at all something up with your hormones

• JFL