im not joking, as a kid i was stung by a bumblebee.

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
i was 5-6yo

people say they cant sting, but it was the following case, i wore boots cuz it was a rainy day iicrc as a kid one day, and a fucking bumblebee flew inside my boot, i got into panic and tried to take or shake off my boot and THEN the moterfucking bumblebee STUNG my right ankle or somewhere near ankle. my mom says i went blue in the face, it certainly felt like that, i was screaming and crying if i can recall correctly, i just remember it HURT LIKE HELL.

another time a fucking wasp stung in the back of my head as i was 9-10yo. hurt also badly.

it might be that the wasp landed on that back of my head and i didnt notice it, i was watching formula 1 probably monaco GP or qualifiying and then i leaned back with my back head against the couch and probably crushed the wasp, who then stung me.

it might be that these 2 times were the only times i got stung, i cant remember any other cases.

so probably only a bumblebee and a wasp stung me, a normal bee probably never

Last edited:
im just glad a HORNET never attacked me, or it would have been game over. its the only animals im truly afraid of.

have you survive such brutal attack by mother nature?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back