I'm not looksmin because I take care. But how do I effectively looksmax?

Aids!

Aids!

Very very relaxed gudru

I didn't mean to raise my eyebrows there

Tell me some things I could do. No generic "hit the gym" the gym is cope. Muscles are cope. Fat loss can be accomplished without the gym. Diet and exercise are things I already practice. I'm 184cm and 138 lbs.
My skin is fairly clear for a 17 year old and I smell nice.
Also ig rate because I accidentally put it in the ratings section

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 685
you want to looksmax but you think gym is cope?

:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, SeiGun, FailedNormie and 3 others
Why not naked tho

Gymceling is cope if you aren't tall.
I don't agree but it's irrelevant because he's 184 cm tall. Maybe hairline lowering anyway but not sure.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Aids!
Isn't everything cope if you aren't tall?
6 foot or gtfo tbh.
I'd rather be 6'0 and 5 PSL, than 5'9 6 PSL. Mostly because it's easir to ascned with surgery. LL is stupid expensive.
I don't agree but it's irrelevant because he's 184 cm tall. Maybe hairline lowering anyway but not sure.
I catfished with a gymcel and first test was 6'2, second was 6'0, third was 5'9, fourth was 5'6.
Third got apx. 40% less matches. Fourth got 80% less matches.

I'm researchceling on tinder. Though there are lots of height whore on tinder, I'm pretty sure I can still get semi decent results.
Will post results soon once I'm done.

i mean he said he's 6'1 so that's enough. may as well get in shape as it'll make you more attractive

• Woah
Reactions: Aids!
6 foot or gtfo tbh.
I'd rather be 6'0 and 5 PSL, than 5'9 6 PSL. Mostly because it's easir to ascned with surgery. LL is stupid expensive.

I catfished with a gymcel and first test was 6'2, second was 6'0, third was 5'9, fourth was 5'6.
Third got apx. 40% less matches. Fourth got 80% less matches.

I'm researchceling on tinder. Though there are lots of height whore on tinder, I'm pretty sure I can still get semi decent results.
Will post results soon once I'm done.
I really badly wish I was 6'3 or 6'4

I really badly wish I was 6'3 or 6'4
Why? 6 foot is enough/ And I think height is the least of your worries rn bro

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
grow a brow ridge

• JFL
Reactions: xForgotMyName and Aids!
i mean he said he's 6'1 so that's enough. may as well get in shape as it'll make you more attractive
If I don't reach 6 foot :feelswhy:
5'10 and turning 16 tmrw.

• So Sad
Why? 6 foot is enough/ And I think height is the least of your worries rn bro
I could beat up fat Harley davidson riding fags with their fat Modflap girlfriends despite being a lanklet if I was that tall

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
If I don't reach 6 foot :feelswhy:
5'10 and turning 16 tmrw.
good luck bro. i was around the same height at 16 and grew all the way till i was 20 and now im 6'6

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
good luck bro. i was around the same height at 16 and grew all the way till i was 20 and now im 6'6
What the fuck? Mirin. Really want to reach 6;2, but anything 6'0+ is enough for me. I think I can make it.

• +1
Reactions: william
The purest best lifefuel I've heard

The purest best lifefuel I've heard
Are you trying to be intimidating or something? You're already a good height. Although it would be cool to be 6'6 and buff and be dom af
As @Dude420 for a morph or something. You probably need less surgeries than you think to ascend

• Love it
Rodman genetics mirin

• Love it
Are you trying to be intimidating or something? You're already a good height. Although it would be cool to be 6'6 and buff and be dom af
As @Dude420 for a morph or something. You probably need less surgeries than you think to ascend
I would genuinely just like to be able to beat up boomers. Hampton brandon is something everyone should strive to be.

Srs? Must be brutal for the guys around you. Going from mogging you to being mogged hard by you.
I was 5'11 at 15 and never really grew taller after that. Brutal.

Srs? Must be brutal for the guys around you. Going from mogging you to being mogged hard by you.
Unfortunate

Unfortunate
I would heightfraud if I lived far away from the people I know. From 5'11 to 6'2. You have the perfect height for a heightfraud, can fraud to 6'3 easily. 6'3 + muscles would halo you hard

• Love it
U need to watch my old blackpil vids lol

ngl there's not a lot of feelings better than heightmogging

OP you look that generic soyboy weird that every class has

• Love it
Lmao, those are the type of creatures to trash on muscles @xForgotMyName

I'm 184cm and 138 lbs

lool, what a tiny dude. Wrists and hands as well.

But tbh with a skull like that it would look quite comical to have a muscular body, bottom twink maxing wold be the only option for you.
Trust me dude, being physically overpowere by the average female is not fun.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Aids! and xForgotMyName
If you're a manlet you better be gymceling nonstop to compensate. All the manlet slayers I know have massive arms the rest are incels

I could beat up fat Harley davidson riding fags with their fat Modflap girlfriends despite being a lanklet if I was that tall
Whats the up session with harley riders?

Whats the up session with harley riders?
They are obnoxious fags that try to spread their gay to every town. They invade my town's only bar whenever there's an event and they are the only traffic into this town. Idk why but it just makes me sad looking at them. I think a lot of them are vets and they really believe they're badass. A lot of the time they wear shirts they say dopey shit like "sometimes violence IS the answer".

I'm so sorry man

• Woah
They are obnoxious fags that try to spread their gay to every town. They invade my town's only bar whenever there's an event and they are the only traffic into this town. Idk why but it just makes me sad looking at them. I think a lot of them are vets and they really believe they're badass. A lot of the time they wear shirts they say dopey shit like "sometimes violence IS the answer".
idk man I find crotch rockets more annoying

• Woah
Even though your height is fine I grew from 5'9 when I was 16 to 6'2 by 21 so don't think growth stops when puberty ends. Like I said to you on my own rating thread; you look totally fine, an easy 5 at least face-wise. There's nothing specific that I could really pick out without sounding nitpicky and ridiculous. One thing is that you look best in your last picture, and I think it's because you're looking more upright and it accentuates your jaw more. I'd try standing upright and correcting your posture a little maybe. Other than that; you loom youngish but that's probably because you are, so by the time you're in college you'll look more mature and improve with time.
I really don't agree that gym is a cope btw, and you shouldn't ignore avenues to increase your looks, especially those where change is quite easy. I'm not gonna say that muscles = females (as is obvious in my case), but it never hurts to cover more bases. Know what I mean? Like if someone had an attractive face but didn't give a shit about his height/muscularity/dress sense then it's going to affect his overall rating.
I wouldn't worry about your looks bro, you look more than acceptable.

• Love it
Even though your height is fine I grew from 5'9 when I was 16 to 6'2 by 21 so don't think growth stops when puberty ends. Like I said to you on my own rating thread; you look totally fine, an easy 5 at least face-wise. There's nothing specific that I could really pick out without sounding nitpicky and ridiculous. One thing is that you look best in your last picture, and I think it's because you're looking more upright and it accentuates your jaw more. I'd try standing upright and correcting your posture a little maybe. Other than that; you loom youngish but that's probably because you are, so by the time you're in college you'll look more mature and improve with time.
I really don't agree that gym is a cope btw, and you shouldn't ignore avenues to increase your looks, especially those where change is quite easy. I'm not gonna say that muscles = females (as is obvious in my case), but it never hurts to cover more bases. Know what I mean? Like if someone had an attractive face but didn't give a shit about his height/muscularity/dress sense then it's going to affect his overall rating.
I wouldn't worry about your looks bro, you look more than acceptable.
Thx for feedback bro. And yes I do understand what you mean.

• +1
Reactions: MutualObsession